For Business

Location and Highlights

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Raheja Reflections Odyssey, Kandivali East, Mumbai

Summary
Jun 14, 2022 07:02 PM Read

Impeccable amenities, well-maintained society, great security system, spacious balconies, serene ambiance, and like-minded neighborhood, I could go on and on for the Vistas elite. These newly launched towers are a step ahead of the adjacent Raheja Vistas. JK! There are countless modern-day facilities in the property itself, and also established near to hot spots of Hyderabad makes it suitable for the buyers.
Jun 14, 2022 07:01 PM Read

Though we were a bit hesitant but choosing KRC over others seems fruitful to us. Offering privacy with your own expansive space with the comforts of an opulent lifestyle, the builder stands true to his statement. Getting all the formalities done on the promised timeline is where the services of the team won our hearts.
Jun 14, 2022 06:59 PM Read (via Mobile)

We find ourselves extremely lucky! I mean knowing a trusted brand and owning the property built by the same have two different aspects. Raheja Artesia is one charming luxury property. The lobby itself is breathtakingly beautiful, and so do the apartments and surroundings. Loved every inch of the place.

Raheja Exotica Sorento - Malad West - Mumbai
Jun 13, 2022 03:28 PM Read

Spectacular interiors featuring the art of exclusivity! Each element or amenity planned for the Raheja Reserve is unique and beyond explainable. The builder has created a new ambiance for the residents by including the concept of an urban garden, camping site, barbeque deck and whatnot! My kids just love the vibes of the property. These homes are actually made of dreams.
Jun 12, 2022 04:54 PM Read

Staring out into the verdant gardens, soothing site & clear sky is what I am enthusiastic about! My happiness has no bounds when I made a final deal for my villa at Viva, Pune. Seriously an enchanting property! Yes, luxurious amenities have their own benefits but the view and serenity served by these spacious homes have no comparison at all. The personnel of the KRC team is so humble & helpful, high-profile yet courteous. Amazing experience.
Jun 12, 2022 04:53 PM Read (via Mobile)

After my dad’s retirement we were looking for a new apartment, where he can enjoy the second-innings with peace and contentment. Luckily, we don’t have to look into a number of projects, as Raheja Vistas elite was on my mind from the beginning. The exclusivity of the property has a special place in my heart. But, the services offered by their sales team have taken over the respect as well! It was such an amazing experience and all thanks to one & only KRC!
Jun 11, 2022 09:22 PM Read (via Mobile)

With no sense of doubt in our mind, we happily booked our new home at Raheja Belvedere, Pune which offers personal space to escape the chaos outside. These homes imbued a sense of peace & serenity. And the facilities that the builder has accommodated the property with only deserve appreciation!
Jun 10, 2022 09:45 PM Read (via Mobile)

There is something so special in Vivarea, a sprawling and exclusive residence that is perfect for you & your family. Mornings begin with a sense of calm and serenity while we enjoy the beautiful views. These expansive open spaces & excellent security are what make these apartments unique & favorable.
Jun 10, 2022 12:01 PM Read

The residence offers stunning views of the Arabian sea, sea-link and the dazzling Mumbai itself! We are one of those happy residents of Artesia who appreciates the thoughtful amenities and surroundings making us realize our best investments so far! Artesia is a true reflection of opulence and comfort J.
May 30, 2022 10:12 PM Read

May 30, 2022 11:00 AM Read (via Mobile)

May 29, 2022 11:03 AM Read (via Mobile)

May 28, 2022 05:26 PM Read (via Mobile)

Illuminated by the most heavenly views of the city, the apartments of Raheja Vistas are the perfect mélange of craft and community. The classic interiors with a friendly community ambiance are built within secured premises that make residents comfortable in all senses. Buying our home is the best decision, the builder has literally developed an abode of wonderment for all of us!
May 27, 2022 09:57 PM Read (via Mobile)

May 27, 2022 05:43 PM Read (via Mobile)

May 27, 2022 12:12 PM Read (via Mobile)

May 25, 2022 11:43 PM Read (via Mobile)

May 25, 2022 12:16 PM Read (via Mobile)

Apr 17, 2022 01:07 PM Read (via Mobile)

Consistently delivering satisfaction to customers through its innovative offerings and professionalism in every aspect of its dealings, K Raheja Corp remains our favorite luxury brand for investing in residential properties. Their projects in Pune are the sheer example of providing elegance, exclusivity, and accessibility to the buyers.
Apr 16, 2022 09:39 PM Read (via Mobile)

We have heard of K Raheja Corp as a brand of delivering expertise in building high-end gated communities. Now, being a resident at Raheja Vistas, we can proudly say that they build great homes offering the greatest lifestyle to their residents.

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Raheja Reflections Odyssey - Kandivali East - Mumbai

Raheja Reflections Odyssey - Kandivali East - Mumbai

Raheja Reflections Odyssey, Kandivali East, Mumbai Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search