Price On Request
52% 1 127 Reviews Claim this business

Fraud, Cheater
Mar 28, 2022 11:12 AM 1961 views

Product Implementation Rate:

I Invest my hard earning in their project and they told me that project will be delivered in 2019 DEC, but after seeing their progress I can give gurantee that they will not able to complete the project till 3019 in 100 year.

even when I ask to return my money they just give one answer that they will return only 75% only after they re-sold my unit.

so @raheja team please expla how will resold that unit if you are not completing it on time.

Now I am very disappointed with these guy, they were not giving a proper replay even after I send 20 mail as a polite reminder.

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search

India's No.1 Ratings & Review App
Download MouthShut Mobile App
Write a review and win cash rewards!
recommended-by