Sales Team not Following Business Ethical Behavior

Sales Team not Following Business Ethical Behavior
Jul 15, 2019 12:12 AM 9195 views

Product Implementation Rate:

Dear New Flat Buyers

I had bad experience with Radiance reality(Mandarin) while finalizing the cost for my new flat. Initially the flat cost per sq feet plus other cost like amenities, car park, maintenance, carpus costs are informed by sales person and during negotiation the price are reduced and agreed some rate(That means there was a reduction in the per sqfeet and reduction in the car park).

After booking and stage payment the price reduction initially agreed rates was not accepted by the sales person.

The problem is the sales person booked my flat is resigned and left the radiance, once start paying the money even after showing the all papers from my end the new sales person was not agreed the earlier accepted price.

At one point of time, he informed that, the price reduction will not be possible and if required I can cancel my booking.

After going for the bank loan and after getting 2 stage payment from bank if I want to cancel my booking assumes the time loss and money loos to me.

I tried to contact the chairman of the company several times, but the sales team not allowed me to meet the chairman.

Finally I payed the money what they asked.

The new buyers needs to take care of this kind of issues with this builder.

Thanks,

SampathKumar

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Radiance Mandarin - Thoraipakkam - Chennai
Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search