For Business

BEML Coop Layout, S.Medihalli, Bengaluru 562125, KA

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Pushpam E Town, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore

Summary
Feb 19, 2021 02:51 PM Read (via Mobile)

Builder is not trust worthy. Pushpam etown project is not yet completed. Inordinate delay in completion and regn of property by the builder. Nobody responds to the calls. Builder had shifted his office from jayanagar to unknown place. Nobody is accessible either at project or at office. Builder gives scant respect law. Many investors have paid most of the amount.
Oct 13, 2018 01:54 PM Read (via Android App)

Nice

I like it and it looks good to me and I' m glad to hear that you are doing well with your life and your new place and I hope you are having a great time in the mountains and I hope you are having a great summer too as always I love you dear friend for all the help I can get from you dear friend and I am not sure if I can make it to the wedding

Showing: 1 - 2 Reviews on Pushpam E Town - Sarjapur Road - Bangalore

Pushpam E Town - Sarjapur Road - Bangalore

Pushpam E Town, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search