₹32.32 L - ₹1.28 Cr

Vadakkupattu Road, Pallikaranai - Medavakkam, Chennai 600100, TN

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Puravankara Windermere, Pallikaranai, Chennai

Summary
Mar 15, 2021 10:53 AM Read (via Mobile)

If you are looking to live in a peaceful and calming environment, you won’t find anything better than Purva Palm Beach. The apartment complex is located right in the middle of everything, with all amenities available for the residents. The airport is close by and is perfect for my husband, who frequently travels for work. The gated community has secured and helpful staff, all ready to help you whenever you need it. I do not have to think twice before sending my kids down to play in the play areas with other kids. My neighbours are all very friendly, and we enjoy ourselves a lot during different festivities together. You won’t regret buying a home here!
Mar 14, 2021 11:30 AM Read

I was planning to buy an apartment that was not just beautiful but could also allow me to take care of my fitness needs. I am glad I chose Purva Palm Beach as my home because of the large apartment size compared to other constructions in the area. There are tons of facilities that come with the complex, like the clubhouse, gym, snooker, yoga room, aerobics room and more. I head to the gym straight away in the morning before rushing to the office. I am not just saving a lot of time travelling back and forth to my earlier gym, but also saving a lot of money. It is one of the most beautiful communities I could have ever imagined living in!
Mar 14, 2021 11:27 AM Read (via Mobile)

Shifting to a Purvankara complex has been like a dream come true. The truly open spaces, along with different amenities, was lacking where I used to live. Getting out of the central and congested area and shifting to this property fully surrounded by nature seemed impossible. But, I got a great price on an apartment and did not think twice before taking it. I love spending time at home and have made many new friends in the apartment complex. Whether it is relaxing in the pool after a long day at work or just hitting the gym, I am amazed at how well Puravankara properties are kept running. I feel I got one of the best deals of my life!

Puravankara Windermere - Pallikaranai - Chennai
Mar 13, 2021 09:27 PM Read (via Mobile)

After coming back to India from the US, I was looking for an investment opportunity. I had a lot about Puravankara developer and decided to take a look at one of their properties Purva Palm Beach. It has huge open spaces with all the luxurious facilities that you can think of. The beach-theme property provides a relaxed and calming feel to the entire place. What I liked about the place was that it was ready to move in, and there was no work that needed to be done. I closed the deal last night, and the booking experience was amazing. With offices, schools, restaurants, and malls close by, I already have a few people who are ready to rent it for a couple of years. Extremely happy with my investment here!
Mar 13, 2021 09:18 PM Read (via Mobile)

I had lived in Bengaluru for a while before I moved to the US. Now that my visa is expiring, I want to shift to Bengaluru and was looking for a flat. One of my friends in Bengaluru suggested Purvankara properties. I went through their website looked at some of their upcoming and ready to move in projects. I am happy to say that they are one of the best I have seen so far and truly match the high standard of living I was expecting. I have already started negotiating for a 3BHK flat I like and looking forward to closing the deal soon.
Mar 12, 2021 11:10 AM Read

I was looking for a 2 BHK flat in Bengaluru for a while now, and there was nothing that caught my attention. I had liked a few, but my wife didn’t felt they were right. I came across an ad for Purva Palm Beach located in Hennur Road and decided to check it out. The vast AC lobby, along with other amenities such as gym, swimming pools, jogging track, party area, games area and others, were nothing I have seen before. The apartment that I saw an ample amount of natural light and had a beautiful view of the city’s skyline. I am already in talks with the developers Puravankara and have scheduled a visit with my wife and kids.
Jan 04, 2021 11:32 AM Read

This place has been my home from last 6 months and each days has passed like few minutes! It is so beautiful living here! The palm tree view I get from my balcony is mesmerising and the place is so peaceful that it rejuvenates my soul.
Jan 03, 2021 11:18 AM Read

We feel like, we are living in a resort even after 6 months of shifting here! Our experience has been very good! The amenties are diverse and the houses are well planned as well.
Jan 03, 2021 11:16 AM Read (via Mobile)

Good one this is really good, I love this guts he helped me so much, I cant tell how I was luck enough with their service, theya re really helpful guys you should go for this
Dec 27, 2020 11:27 AM Read (via Mobile)

Back in 2017, they have been my life saver, when I was in dire need of a 2BHK to keep my family, they lend me a helping hand and offered me Interest free Home Loan to buy myself a home, I have always wanted for me.
Dec 26, 2020 06:09 PM Read

After looking atleast 5-10 properties, we decided to go for this place as it offers most diverse amenities, planned inrastructure and most importantly unmatched security! The rooms are spacious and well ventilated.
Dec 21, 2020 12:43 PM Read

After looking for dozen of places, I finally decided to go with Purvankara as they were so helpful during my purchase, no hidden costs or charges and full time support.
Nov 23, 2020 09:18 PM Read

This decision is mostly taken based on investment in real estate. However, lately due to my father's choices and other decisions, we changed our mind and decided to go for an apartment in Purva Swanlake. The virtual tour was conducted well and we understood the esteemed luxury that this real estate developer will provide. The main part is that the residential complex is a stone's throw away from the major hotspots of the city. I have been in Chennai for the last 3 years working as an IT professional and thinking of settling here itself. The city has one vibe and pUrvankara maintains that in their residential projects as well.
Nov 18, 2020 02:20 AM Read

The best thing that we chose while selecting was the area i.e. Pallikaranai. The fastest growing area around Chennai. To top that, we did our site visit virtually and everything fell at the right places. We opted for a 2BHK home and don't regret the decision. Special thanks to their sales team who made our effort look effortless.
Nov 03, 2020 06:41 PM Read

As with everyone seeing ads( off-. course they were winning awards for best real estate developer, ), I Booked one 2BHK apartment in NOV 2016- By this time they had the structure ready and was promised delivery within 6 Months. They also have an interesting system called CRM- who don't have any clue about what they are doing. there is no connection to customers once they take the money.

After multiple delays out of the blue, they announced possession 2019 May.

Had to follow up for 6 months to have rework done on extremely shoddy work carried out in bathroom fittings and plumbing work.

Improper paintwork- which started to fall off after a year.

After a lot of arguments and deliberations, finally out of frustration I took possession. I was still paying EMI.

Now comes the second strike, to avoid penalty on delays they have some interesting schemes, the come with a calculation in such a way that I have to pay delay charges.

People who jumped and bought anything from these people, please resort to online payment, and track all emails send and received.

Many of the flats have the toilets leaking from the floor above which I fear the most. Most faucets are just kept without the fasteners which fall after 2nd use. I had a hand full of hard cement taken out from the kitchen sink pipe( which I don't have an idea how it ended up there), the gap between the tiles is enough for you to fall to the next level.

They had promised high-quality paint- but most of the powdered stuff falls off after you touch its exterior paint falls off within a year.

Now the interesting part, there was a public road within the gated community which they conveniently hid from us.

And last part of creativity- I have my parking slot in another complex, I have to cross two gates and one public road to park my car. I understand that they want me to stay healthy by jogging or walking to the car parking slot over a km. To my query, they wrote an answer telling we don't have any obligation to provide parking at the customer's convenience

There is also a circus called advanced maintenance which the builder is holding a fair portion of the amount at the time I am writing this review.

Finally, to rub salt in the wound they are providing covered car parking which wasn't an option at the time I bought the flat along with one-year maintenance and other amnesties within the same block at a substantially lesser cost.

Conclusion: Premium charges for pathetic construction, materials and finishing, Open area, park, swimming pool, and other amnesties are a joke and a shocking maintenance charge per month.

Lessons learned: Never go with reputation/adds of the developer, Check ground realties talk to the neighbors. Avoid once sided contracts and look for finished apartments and not under construction. We read a hundred reviews to buy a mobile phone but will jump to buy an apartment without thinking anything that is exactly what these people survive on.
Oct 31, 2020 03:50 PM Read (via Mobile)

I purchased a appointment last july2019 lt has lots of construction problem's

1 the walls are not water proof,

2 poor plastering

3, corner tiles comes out

4 toilet waste water of next floor can be seen leaking , covered by false ceiling

5 no variation in pressure pipe leakes in many car parking.

6, the sales promised out door games not provided even after a year of occupation

7, STP poor various coloured water can be seen with stinking smell.

8 drainage quality is very poor, every week dig and replace.

9, repair services promised never met inspite of complaints

10, not worth buying
Aug 18, 2020 07:34 AM Read (via Mobile)

Writing this review after staying for 2 years .

The worst decision to buy a flat here.

1. The quality of construction is pathetic, many people report cracks on walls and leaks in bathroom's in the first month of moving in. Imgaine the quality checks done before handover and quality of construction.

In my case I had two major problems , one the bathroom shower tap connected to toilet flush tap and vice versa they had to break the tiles after moving in and change the connection. Second water leaking from the bathroom above in to your bathroom ceiling what kind of planning is that , imagine dirty water coming from above in to your bathroom because of their bad planning and low quality work.

Though both issues are resolved by the builder after follow up this is not acceptable to me after paying so much money for a flat as the issue of water leakage from other bathroom's cannot be ruled out in the future because of the way pipes are connected.

2.High price charged for covered car parking , you won't get to know about it until possession of your flat then you will get a surprise that your car parking is one kilometre away. Walk everyday in sun and rain after paying hefty amount. Bad planning not enough car parking'sunder each tower.

3.Amenities absolute zero.none available now.

NO volley ball, basket ball or tennis court's don't fall for it.

Badminton courts can't be used as they are outdoor and already in bad shape with out maintenance.people paid clubhouse charges here , maintenance here and go and play badminton outside the community by paying extra money.

Swimming pool was down forever finally started and closed because of lack of water. In a span of 5 years it was open for about 4 months.

Kids area is the only area which is good.

Club house is just managed with some of the gym equipment not working always .

4.High maintenance cost by association, they feel they are the owners of the flats and take decision's with out consulting residents,

Maintenance paid at par with big societies or more than them.but the facilities you get is only 1.security2. Power back up 3. House keeping .There are no other amenities or facilities right now but you still pay full maintenance. The standards of security and house keeping is okay, not great for the amount of money that is paid to contractors.

This is my personal opinion please verify figures and your affordability before purchasing or renting flat here.
May 11, 2020 01:39 PM Read

I had gone through lot of reviews about puravankara and hesitate to buy 2BHK apartment initially. Continues call from Sales person, I just visited the property and later I realized its worth to buy.

Most of the reviews written in this form is wrong.

1. Club house functioning property

2. Apollo clinic is there inside the community

3. Play area, Garden and the kind of Air circulation is really awesome.

4. Regarding car parking, sales person clearly explained that I will be not getting in same tower and need to walk just 50 meters inside the community. That's fair deal. No harm in walking just 50 mts.

5. Sales person explained and clarified my doubts with out any hesitance.

6. Well maintained community and the quality of construction is really good.

7. Its been 4 months since I bought and very happy to live in this community

8. Especially in lock down period, I'm enjoying here.

Personally I request, pls don't take any decision without seeing the property. If you do then you are the looser.
Jan 20, 2020 06:22 PM Read

No fixed price for the same product. Large variation in price fixing.

If you could avoid this Brand. Company is also under heavy debt. Oh God! They are not business oriented.

Specification not matching with advertised by agents. Their website does not have specification.

Not sure you will get good quality product for your money. If you are trapped into.try to console yourself.

If anyone planning their dream home avoid these people. There are many good builders, who stick to their promises. These people charging legal charges to create illegal, illegitimate documents. After 31 March 2019, the GST charges announced by the government is 4%, but for Puravankara it is 12% still. But in the agreement the base price includes GST(no mention about percentage) just imagine how much they cheat you and the government.

Avoid! Avoid! Avoid! Puravankara in your life
Nov 24, 2019 05:16 PM Read

Sales:

1. Don't believe the Puvankara Sales person. Their marketing people are Fraud No 1 especially Soroopan.

2. None of the amenities were built as promised. Cheaters!

3. Come to the Apartment tell them you want to visit the construction site, speak to the residents and then take call.

CRM:

1. First these people should change their name from CRM to ACRM. ACRM= Anti Customer Relationship Management.

2. If we send an email, it will take them multiple months to get back to our query. You read it right, its MULTIPLE months.

3. If these CRM doesn't exist may be all projects would be completed on time.

Amenities:

1. Club house not fully functional.

2. No Ground.

3. No functional STP.

Please don't get cheated.

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Puravankara Windermere - Pallikaranai - Chennai

Puravankara Windermere - Pallikaranai - Chennai

Puravankara Windermere, Pallikaranai, Chennai Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search