56% 2.93 78 Reviews Claim this business

Location and Highlights

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Puravankara Purva Manhattan Condos, Pallikaranai, Chennai

Summary
2 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Very bad construction. House wall water is leaking. bath tub is not constructed properly. Worst people. Don't ever go for this buildersm I am spending another 2 lakhs to rebuild. They don't even help. They don't care . Within 7 years we are facing problems. We can't even live there. Don't buy from them. All are fraud people from to to bottom. Be aware
Oct 31, 2021 11:23 AM Read (via Mobile)

As an investor, I am worried if the properties I buy will grow in value. Among all the properties I have bought and sold, it is the Puravankara property that has been my best investment to date. I was lucky enough to buy in one of their complexes during the construction stage, and within a few years, the price of the property has grown exponentially. But I am still holding on to the property and hopeful that the price will increase further. Puravankara offers you the best deals on properties and is a great buy for self-use or investment purposes.
Oct 30, 2021 05:18 PM Read (via Mobile)

I currently live in a complex built by Purvankara. I had booked the flat long before the construction got over, so I was able to pick many of the finishes I have in my flat. Everyone living in the building is friendly and well-respected, and I have a great friend’s group now. My kids are happy, too, because of the many amenities there are inside the complex. They hardly go out for anything they need. I am a proud owner of a Purva flat

Puravankara Purva Manhattan Condos - Pallikaranai - Chennai
Oct 30, 2021 05:07 PM Read

Buying my first flat in Bengaluru was overwhelming. With so many different developers out there, I was confused about which one to choose. I didn’t want to take chances with new developers and decided to go with a Puravankara property. Have always heard good things about them and experienced the same from the first go. They showed me multiple properties in different stages and took me to some of their sites as well. The booking process was smooth. I am happy I chose a Puravankara property as my first home.
Sep 30, 2021 04:07 PM Read (via Mobile)

Over the years, I have lived in a number of properties across India, but my current Purva property is my favorite till now. The build is extremely strong, and the team is always on hand to solve any issue, unlike other properties I have lived in. the team takes care of the maintenance, and everything seems seamless. In the two years I have lived here; I don’t recall having any issues whatsoever. I am glad I chose a Purva property to live in.
Sep 30, 2021 12:04 PM Read

It has been around a few years that I moved into the Purva property. The quality of finishes that they picked for the flats is high-end. It is the reason why my flat today looks exactly like the day I moved in. Every amenity in my building is well-maintained, and I have made so many great friends here. Their team is always ready to help when needed, not that I have used them any day since everything is just so nice.
Sep 30, 2021 11:49 AM Read (via Mobile)

Puravankara is a famous construction company that I have heard a lot about. A few years back, I was looking for a flat in Bangalore and loved one of their new properties. The company was quick to respond to my questions, and their passion made me confident of the choice I was making. I can absolutely say they are the most professional people I have seen and I am completely satisfied with their services.
Sep 22, 2021 09:14 PM Read

Do not buy purvankara project and I recently purchased and I hate the services they have provided. I am following up with the maintenance team for 3 months there is no response.

My personal suggestion, do not go with purvankara.
Aug 24, 2021 06:27 PM Read

When pollution has increased so much, finding a place that is free from polluted air is difficult to find in big cities. But luckily, I stay in one of the Puravankara projects that are known for its lush greenery. The plants within the community keep the air fresh and also offers a pleasing view to the eyes when I wake up and see out from our bedroom window every morning. No doubt, Puravankara takes care of the amenities and also the environment.
Aug 24, 2021 06:25 PM Read (via Mobile)

I bought one of the Puravankara apartments because it is situated at a prime location in the city so that I can have some ease while traveling to the office. Today, the price of this property is decently increased due to this prime location and also the amenities that the project offer. The property has maintained its quality and we enjoy living here and spending time with friends and family during weekends.
Wow
Jul 22, 2021 10:39 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have gone through the details of this amazing beach-themed property in Bangalore and immediately decided to move into one of the apartments here. While our apartment is so spacious that we love doing experiments in designing it, our kids are in love with the amenities available, mostly the wave pool. My wife loves to stay fit and this plays offers ample options such as a yoga center, a gym, and other fitness options. This is one of the best decisions that I have made in my entire life till now.
Jul 22, 2021 09:26 PM Read

Searching for a pollution-free area to live in has become quite difficult in big cities. But Puravanakara has made it very much possible. The Puravanakara project in which we live is full of ample greenery around to keep the polluted air away and let the residents breathe in the fresh air always. It is an amazing idea to have a view of lush greenery every morning from my bedroom window in place of city traffic. Apart from greenery, we also enjoy high-tech security at the gate and several amenities such as a gym, clubhouse, and a swimming pool within the vicinity itself with top-class maintenance.
Jul 16, 2021 11:52 AM Read

The best thing that I love about Puravanakara is that they construct all their projects at prominent places. I already have been staying in one of its projects and I have invested in another apartment in their another project that is again at a great location. Over time, I have developed confidence in how the team maintains quality in its construction and also in the maintenance of the project. This confidence motivated me to get another apartment in one of the projects of Puravankara only again.
Jul 16, 2021 09:39 AM Read (via Mobile)

I came across the project Purva Palm Beach from one of my friends and decided to pay a visit. It actually seemed like heaven to me with so much greenery around and so many amenities spread out within the vicinity. I was a bit skeptical about the security, but the team has used a high-tech security system at the gate. I loved the apartment of my friend and convinced by everything, I bought an apartment here too to enjoy life as my friend is.
Jul 16, 2021 09:08 AM Read (via Mobile)

When I was not getting a proper apartment on my budget, Puravankara came up to offer the exact option for me. Now I reside in one of its apartments in a luxurious society and I am very happy that chose Puravankara for my living. The apartment I live in very spacious and well-ventilated which keeps the house airy during summers and also allows the sunlight to enter during the winters. The team has also helped me with the financing method and made my whole journey a smooth one at every step.
Jun 29, 2021 06:50 PM Read (via Mobile)

While the real estate prices are soaring in metropolitan cities, Puravankara has managed to offer apartments at much budget-friendly pricing. In a big city such as Chennai too, I got an apartment that is spacious, well-maintained, and featured with modern aesthetics at a much budget-friendly cost. Not just a super-perfect apartment, but also I am in love with the ample amount of green plantations around the apartment. The modern facilities within the society such as a swimming pool, fitness centers, playgrounds for kids, clubhouse, and many others make this property a perfect place to stay in with peace.
Jun 29, 2021 07:09 AM Read (via Mobile)

The very first thing that I wanted to do was to replace the rented house with our own house after I got my first job. This was a gift from me to my parents. Luckily, with Puravankara, not only did we get a perfect apartment within my budget, but also the team helped in getting the process quite smoothly. They helped us in finding the right apartment that is spacious and is within my budget. They also helped me with the financing for the apartment so that I can soon shift into the house without much hassle.
Jun 28, 2021 04:58 PM Read (via Mobile)

If you are a beach lover like, Purva Palm Beach will be a dream residence for you too. It is designed inspired by a tropical resort and offers you the exact feel of staying up in a coastal area. We have just moved into our 2bhk apartment here and have been living a fairy tale life since then. The apartment is quite spacious and is designed with modern aesthetics and features. The property is covered with lush greenery and white beach sand. Just coming out of our apartment, we can enjoy several options such as jacuzzi, snorkeling, and many other activities to offer a vacation mood every weekend.
Jun 27, 2021 04:58 PM Read (via Mobile)

I came across the advertisement for Purva Aspire that is going to be one of the premium residential projects of Puravankara in Pune. Soon, enough I went through the images and features of the project and the first thing that I loved about it was the location. It is located at Bavdhan that is growing quite fast. Apart from having a soothing view from the apartment balconies, the project also engulfs some of the best modern fittings and infrastructure. Also, they have a range of facilities such as purified water, rejuvenating center, a pavilion, and others for a comfortable living.
Jun 27, 2021 04:39 PM Read

We just shifted to our apartment in Purva Palm Beach and organized a house warming event for some of our friends and family. Everyone was excited with the thought of a beach-themed society and it actually felt as if we are on a holiday. The super spacious 3bhk apartment was enough to accommodate everybody comfortably. The children went out for snorkeling, wave pool, and other activities in the society while the elders relaxed on the side getting a feel of a beach. In fact, a few of my friends are already thinking to buy an apartment here.

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Puravankara Purva Manhattan Condos - Pallikaranai - Chennai

Puravankara Purva Manhattan Condos - Pallikaranai - Chennai

Puravankara Purva Manhattan Condos, Pallikaranai, Chennai Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search