₹36.7 L - ₹49.5 L

Mysore Road, NICE Junction, Kengeri Hobli, Venkatapura, Bengaluru 560060, KA

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Provident Sunworth, Kumbalgodu, Bangalore

Summary
22 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Please don't buy any of their properties, Their after sales service is extremely bad.... No response to any escalation.

I had applied for an NOC letter it has been more than a month they have provided to yet... There is no response to reminders....
Oct 24, 2021 03:09 PM Read (via Mobile)

Today I visited the place, Price wise and room size wise it's too high, after all people will stay in home when your leaving place would be smaller what you will do with amenities.
Oct 06, 2021 11:51 AM Read (via Mobile)

Never go by the words of the Sales Team. Two guys named Uday and Avinash, no idea they still exist in Provident or not, give false promises just to mark their target. Wherever they are never go by their words. One more to mention from CRM team, so called Nanda Gowda, she is such a harsh lady. She has no respect even for elders. She shouts at people to get the amount, not even bothering about the health issues. Any how she wants the money. You die or go to hell you have to give the money. Once payment is done she shouts at you on asking for possession.

Provident Sunworth - Kumbalgodu - Bangalore
Jul 21, 2021 12:11 PM Read

Most notorious builder in entire karnataka is provident builders, I still repent for investing there, once you put ur hard earned money they will never give any replies to you, and keep charging u like anything, saying 1.5 percent interest or month for delayed payment etc etc. but in return they delay the project by 4 to 5 years in return they never pay u a single penny for the delay from their side.
Feb 09, 2021 04:21 PM Read (via Mobile)

Can anyone pls share experience at provident rays of dawn since I am thinking to buy a flat there

I went through all negative comments..
Feb 07, 2021 09:22 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have booked a flat in provident Neora around last year , have been made to run around to get legal documents multiple follow ups and emails still have not got all documents , either the property has legal issues or bad customer experience is their forte . To my bad luck I’m stuck with paying 10 percent amount Advice people get all documents from this Property before payment
Oct 22, 2020 11:42 PM Read (via Mobile)

Bought a flat in Provident Sunworth which is phase 1 of the current Provident Equinox project. Was impressed with the society and bought it purely thinking that it was a reputed builder. Horrible experience once I bought it. The builder hasn't paid the corpus maintenance to the society for years. And even after so much time any leakage issues and all go to the builder because of that. Guess what, they have a lousy customer care too. No resolution on leakage. Please make sure you buy something thoroughly verified from people who have owned a house there for a long period.
Oct 01, 2020 11:07 PM Read

I would like to notify you that there is a severe leakage from flat my flat bathroom and master bedroom. Leakage not only extended to entire wall, but also up to ceiling fan and all switchboards

Waiting for a positive feedback from CRM
Sep 20, 2020 05:12 PM Read (via Mobile)

Provident is a Fraud Company... all the staff is useless.

They behave like a third class road side people.
Sep 17, 2020 04:38 PM Read

Provident Capella is offering apartments with the theme prioritizes child growth. They have a Sport's Library called Boomerang, where kids can borrow anything from drones to robots, BMX cycles to grand toy houses, play and return it. Would highly recommend this project to parents!
Sep 07, 2020 03:36 PM Read (via Mobile)

We baught flat in sunworth phase 2 apartment, the construction quality is very poor, befor we accupied the flatthere was a leakage in the walls, we dont know to whome we need to approach and complained regarding this. after sales team is also not responding properly whenever we call them , they are telling the workers are not avaialable
Aug 25, 2020 07:37 AM Read (via Mobile)

Provident's sales team is pathetic. They would go to any extent to push a sale. I was made to pay an EOI amount of 1 lakh in the month of September 2019, where I was told that the launch would happen within 1 month and the launch did not happen until December. The amount was a refundable amount within 30 days.

If the product has not been launched and the price is not announced, how would one Decide to purchase. Now the company is not responding to any of my calls and also has not refunded the amount since January this year.

There is no value for some ones hard earned money.

I would never recommend any one to buy a property from provident.

Regards,

Shwetha B S
Aug 13, 2020 04:29 PM Read

I recently visited my friend who lives at the tree by Provident. It was a great place. I loved the design and structure. Looking forward to make an investment here.
Jul 23, 2020 04:52 PM Read

I have bought a flat in Provident Rays of Dawn, its been 4 month since the builder has received the full amount and they are not guiding me properly for getting the possession. Lot of miscommunication they create and give careless answers like "I forgot". Neither the staff communicate or answer the calls properly.
Jun 02, 2020 06:13 PM Read

I booked one plot under Provident woodfield, before payment they were very good and responsive now after doing Rs 3Lakh payment they are simply ignoring and also not replying properly.

Feeling something fishy going
May 14, 2020 02:33 PM Read

Please dont buy you will end up paying 10 lakhs extra apart from Stamp duty & Registration charges while taking posession.

The quality of construction is also sub-standard. Instead go for Shobha, Snn Serenity, Shapoorji Pallonji where there will be no harassment like this type
Mar 19, 2020 06:43 PM Read (via Mobile)

I was one of the residents who moved in as soon as they could. Frankly ..Until people started moving in , the only major problems were a)the smell emanating from Vrishabhavati b) the non issue if e-khatas.Now, as people have started moving in, there are mind boggling and eye boggling seepages.So, we have someone else's toilet water entering our toilet.Somebody's kitchen water entering the hall and so on.Apart from not wanting to pay for the repair Purvankara authorities upon being questioned about how they will ensure that Phase 3 does not have the same problem..All their representatives do is keep their mouth shut.

I am rating them 1 because there is nothing lower than that. Also..Future buyers..Careful..When you go to see the prototype find out how the ceiling in the bathroom is...In our flats if one removes the ceiling made of sheets...The commode (the lower pipe obviously) of the flat above can be seen ..
Mar 05, 2020 04:10 PM Read

This is my first investment in real estate. Provident Capella has a good plan and I liked the master plan. It is one of the best residential project by Provident Housing.
Jan 06, 2020 06:20 PM Read

Provident Sunworth is a such serene and beautiful place to live in! It is truly a delight for me and my family to be a part of it. Thank you so much Provident for creating a beautiful place for us and many others. Love the spaciousness of the rooms and many amenities like badminton court, forest walk that we get to enjoy here. Splendid!
Oct 14, 2019 02:36 PM Read

Provident Equinox is coming up in Mysore Road of South Bangalore region with 1/2/3 BHK units. Provident Housing Limited is a 100% subsidiary of Puravankara Projects Limited. It is listed among the real estate majors across India. Provident Equinox, Provident Equinox Bangalore, Provident Mysore Road, Provident Equinox Location, Provident Equinox Mysore Road, Provident Equinox Master Plan, Provident Equinox Amenities, Provident Equinox Floor Plan, Provident Equinox Price, Provident Equinox Specifications, Provident Equinox Reviews, Provident Equinox Contact, Provident Equinox Brochure

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Provident Sunworth - Kumbalgodu - Bangalore

Provident Sunworth - Kumbalgodu - Bangalore

Provident Sunworth, Kumbalgodu, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search