For Business
₹30.87 L - ₹81 L
Possession on: Aug 2017
Status: Ready to Move

Project Details of Prestige Norwood at Sunrise Park, Electronic City Phase 1, Bangalore

Location and Highlights

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Prestige Norwood at Sunrise Park, Electronic City Phase 1, Bangalore

Summary
Jul 11, 2017 11:40 AM Read

I went to neo-town in Electronic City to evaluate GM Infinity project for the investment purpose. I found GM to be highly unprofessional and changed their statements number of times within one day.

While coming back from GM Infinity office, I saw Prestige Sunrise Park, and thought to speak with them about the project. Where I met Their sales person, Mr Syed.

I found the interaction to be very professional, transparent and clear cut. Negotiation on pricing was possible and found their pricing to be be apt to the market. Prestige group employees are proud of their company and working environment. This is good sign that same satisfaction is guaranteed for their customers as well.

I always believed that newly launched projects carries risks. While projects near completion to be the best best, as most of their legal/economic hurdles are over by then.

Their payment and billing process is also very transparent and professional. Very cooperative to queries I raised, help in paper work for the loan and extending the billing dates requests whenever I requested with reason.

I think I made a good decision to book an apartment in Prestige Sunrise Park - Norwood block.

Showing: 1 - 1 Reviews on Prestige Norwood at Sunrise Park - Electronic City Phase 1 - Bangalore

Prestige Norwood at Sunrise Park - Electronic City Phase 1 - Bangalore

Prestige Norwood at Sunrise Park, Electronic City Phase 1, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search