For Business

Location and Highlights

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Panchsheel Pinnacle, Sector 16B, Noida

Summary
7 days ago Read (via Mobile)

We have been living in this society for more than 2 years, so let me share my experience here.

Cleanliness 1/5

Maintenance 1/5

Build quality 1/5

Safety-1/5

You need to deal with water scarcity. Most of the time bathroom flush water supply is interrupted. You will find yourself lucky if you get uninterrupted electricity for a night in summer season.

All in all it was a pathetic experience.

I would like to mention one more thing, if you are a tenant and want to use Gym or pool (club are) then you must pay 15 k as deposit and 4.5k quarterly.

Please talk to the residents before buying/renting. Providing my honest suggestion so that you dont fall into this trap.
10 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Don't buy flat in this society. There is severe water, electricity and overall maintenance problems. Residents have jointly filed case against builder in court. Builder is shrewed and is starving residents to death.
14 days ago Read (via iOS App)

My father also booked 2 bhk apartment here, For investment purpose.

One service class family staying there by paying my father rent.

According to their view, the location is very beautiful as well as apartments, everytime they heard sweet melodious chirping sounds of birds, every direction outside surrounded with greenery, which looks very beautiful.

And the maintanance cost isn’t very high as others are reviewing, Because there is no problem regarding electricity and water supply.

And if I talk about Shopping mall, school and college, they aren’t so far from here.

Overall, Best place for living.

Panchsheel Group - Noida
Oct 19, 2021 04:30 PM Read

Punchsheel is on of the great builder

I am also parches a flat in f2 tower.

1 .material quality and every is very good.

2.timely handed over.

3.Good location.

4.Ventilation moves outdoor air into a building very good.

1. Fully RCC structure.

Jun 27, 2019 11:48 AM Read

They place quite a lot of restrictions and limitations on us because of which we are not able to do the things that we would like to do in our own house, which is quite terrible.
Jun 21, 2019 10:52 AM Read

The location of the property need proper build-up. The locality needs to cater to the daily needs of goods and services since there are no such proper facilities. There are a very few retail and factory outlets in the nearby vicinity. The multi-product stores and a shopping mall need good amount of development.
Jun 16, 2019 05:54 PM Read

We have to pay such high maintenance fees, which is ridiculous because that is not what we were told before possession, but at the time of possession we had no option but to sign those papers and get our house or let go of the 10 percent advance that we paid if we did not agree to their conditions!
Jun 15, 2019 05:47 PM Read

Even though they do not keep the amenities and facilities that they provide us in good health, they expect that we should pay such a high maintenance fee. It is just not done.
Jun 13, 2019 04:39 PM Read

They keep demamding fees for every small little thing and when the maintenance fee is already so high, I do not see the point in doing this.
Jun 12, 2019 07:26 PM Read

There are many rigid rules that are enforced by the government concerning the location and the area of the land that can be occupied freely to build and construct a certain kind of project. This creates many barriers in having the essential permits in place and thereby allowing inclusive housing plans
Jun 07, 2019 09:18 AM Read

They have a record in cheating buyers and this is something that they do all the time and somehow get away with it. So, I do not know whether filing a case against them is going to help.
Jun 04, 2019 09:57 PM Read

I wanted to have a small gathering at the terrace for my mother's birthday, but these people do not let us get access to the common areas and it is horrible because everyone should have equal rights to the common areas, right?
May 30, 2019 03:47 AM Read

We are not sure whether the land on which the property is to built is an agricultural land or residental land.
Oct 08, 2018 03:40 PM Read

I am facing one big problem in PANCHSHEEL Project. I was booked my flat in November 2016 . builder was saying they will deliver flat in December 2017 but Right now flat does not ready to possession. This is very big problem with all builder in Delhi NCR. If they will delay project then Gov. should take some decision for sort out this problem soon.

My flat is booked in Noida 16B .

Or they are using very low Quality product for development.

Showing: 1 - 14 Reviews on Panchsheel Pinnacle - Sector 16B - Noida

Panchsheel Pinnacle - Sector 16B - Noida

Panchsheel Pinnacle, Sector 16B, Noida Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search