₹1.95 Cr - ₹4.13 Cr

Eternia, Enigma by Oberoi Realty, L.B.S Road, Mulund, Mumbai 400080, MH

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Oberoi Enigma and Eternia, Mulund West, Mumbai

Summary
Aug 15, 2021 09:14 AM Read (via Android App)

This is one of the amazing place. And according to building information money is not very high it is good and all things in building is proper as for information. The builder who interested to buy this please contact to building owner. If you think for these building money is high you once talk to building owner to reduce money as they agree.

This building is at good place for each and every point.
May 14, 2021 05:09 PM Read (via Android App)

Well, this place is very amazing and, asmy uncle is a real estate businessmen he take me there to get a experience about real world of land and buildings and as I was a beginner he chooses the best place to show me and that's the "Oberoi Sky City" it's situated in Borivali East, Mumbai.The first thing that I noticed about that place was it's cleaniness and beauty. The place is very huge and staffs were very polite and friendly they offer us drinks and show me and my uncle the place and also tells us about the lifestyle and comfort that we get in that place.
May 03, 2021 02:47 PM Read (via Android App)

The best place where you can lead your life happly and with no tension with all facilities proper Garden maintenance A1 security facilities available comfort eith flat with sky touching balkany you will miss the opportunity of living a happy and healthy life if you ignore this golden opportunity.

Oberoi Enigma and Eternia - Mulund West - Mumbai
Mar 03, 2021 03:07 PM Read (via Android App)

Its a great experince. I was booked 10 days nice experience. All staff helpfull. Very comfotable place. A nice foods also
Mar 02, 2021 08:03 PM Read (via Android App)

Property is clean and has a fantastic old time charm. 10. Overall, I had a great experience with the ( HN) ; staff was incredibly helpful, and the amenities were great. The room was wonderful, clean, and perfect to celebrate a birthday weekend its relally superb
Dec 29, 2020 07:18 AM Read (via Android App)

Colour pait best interrior design and room are big after that toilet it is very well to see if u see some design to go oberoi
Nov 14, 2020 04:47 PM Read (via Android App)

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yar very very good building ??. it's price is not bad. It's price is very good. But me a one confusion it metrieal is good or not.
Nov 13, 2020 08:44 PM Read (via Android App)

Good flete you have received this communication and interpersonal skills and experience will haven't seen design and
Feb 18, 2020 11:07 AM Read (via Android App)

They build the awesome site in jogeshwari . The oberoi builders is creating the superb buildings in mumbai .

They had vision of future of mumbai in real estate industry .
Dec 17, 2019 05:01 PM Read

GOOD SUPER. THE PLOTS ARE GENUINE. AND THE OWNER WILL RESPOND FASTLY. I FULL OF HAPPY BECOUSE THE REAL ESTATE COMPANY and DOUBTS CLARIFICATION IS VEY NICE. THANK YOU
Nov 26, 2019 11:23 PM Read (via Android App)

I hv visited thr sales office n we had a good support experience frm sales team

Thy all r good n also a very good developer oberoi is the one of the genuin n honest developer in mumbai I hv ever seen

They have developed a awesome properties

I liked it

Pls visit n make good deal

Best of luk all
Oct 05, 2019 02:29 PM Read

Very modern and clean area. Facilites are amazing. The only problem is that there are bugs and insects everywhere!
Sep 09, 2019 08:47 PM Read (via Android App)

Goregaon is a prime location. Great place to stay peacefully prices are very high but oberai esquire name its self tells you the life style they are going to provide you .
Jun 20, 2019 04:17 AM Read

We did not get any time to review the draft agreement before we could sign them and we felt cheated because there was no time for us to read the document well.
Jun 17, 2019 06:28 AM Read

There are many developers which are seen snatch the public's money by charging and quoting extra money for many of the sophisticated terms like “Dedicated Parking”. It is against the general norms and rules that the buyers should not be charged for this and the rules have been laid down by the High Court.
Jun 05, 2019 01:08 PM Read

Not trustworthy and once you book this property you will be having nightmares because this place does not have the amenities and facilities that they promised and you will have a tough time here because even electricity and water supply is not available properly!
Jun 04, 2019 11:50 PM Read

I hate how callous this people are. They took so much time for construction and they delayed possession also by years and then we also see that the construction quality is bad.
Jun 03, 2019 03:43 AM Read

The builders need to invest a lot in the some of the residential land areas so as to reinforce the establishment and development of smart cities which is one of the future scopes. There is also a huge build up for different commercial realty based sectors.
May 29, 2019 06:57 AM Read

One of the main reasons why many of the developers find themselves in a tight spot is because despite the annual sales of the company fell terribly by more than 20%, they keep on hiking prices of the properties which is bound to land them in a terrible deadlock situation.
May 21, 2019 08:33 PM Read (via Android App)

The services are great and when I call them they pick my phone first time and show me osm location to relocate friends I suggest everyone you should try it once bcoz they provide you the quick service and they have gr8 price as compared to others thanks. Gr8 work. ??

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Oberoi Enigma and Eternia - Mulund West - Mumbai

Oberoi Enigma and Eternia - Mulund West - Mumbai

Oberoi Enigma and Eternia, Mulund West, Mumbai Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search