₹2.72 Cr - ₹4.44 Cr
Status: Ready to Move
27% 2.09 30 Reviews Claim this business

Project Details of Nahar Amrit Shakti, Chandivali, Mumbai

Location and Highlights

Near Chandivali Film Studio, Chandivali Farm Road, Yadav Nagar, Chandivali, Andheri East, Mumbai 400072, MH

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 13, 2018

Reviews on Nahar Amrit Shakti, Chandivali, Mumbai

Summary
May 17, 2019 04:40 PM Read
They have used such low quality materials! In five/ six years, we will have to spend a huge amount on wear and tear as well as replacements of pipes and fittings!
May 14, 2019 09:07 PM Read
There is no progress on the project till now and I have to continously follow up for refund! I should have not taken such a huge decision so fast! I urge other people to not make the same mistake like me!
May 13, 2019 04:42 AM Read
Metros lack basic connectivity in terms of catering basic travel places and acting as a bridge between locations famous for shopping centres, travel places, providing basic sources of entertainment like movies, malls and food outlets. Hence the lack of feasibility.

Nahar Group - Mumbai
Apr 23, 2017 01:16 PM Read
Nahar group of companies is biggest group is 44 years old this company project very nice flat and low prices every one purchase own self flat.This company staff very help full person if any query he immediately solf same day.Nahar Project is India biggest project completed in Nahar amrut...Read More
23 days ago Read
My favourite place to be at. My Home! It was made possible by Nahar. Its just an awesome feeling to be come back home after an exhausting day. The specific and very unique features in Amrit, Swimming pool, Gym, basketball court, Football court, squash, badminton court, something that helps you u...Read More

Real estate is one among the thriving industries that offer a long-tenure investment opportunity. Choosing the right builder will assist you to get your dream home or property easy. Currently, financial institutions and banks turn up with new offers that best suits home shoppers.
25 days ago Read
If you are planning to buy a house in Amrit Shakti. You can only decide when you see how huge this project is. They have a swimming pool, gym, squash and many more facilities and amenities for all the people staying there. You don't need to leave the premises for entertainment.
28 days ago Read
Recently I had an opportunity to visit one of my relatives who stay at Nahar Amrit Shakti in Chandivali, I must say they have really amazing township. I was there for only a day but I really liked it there it’s so pleasant and peaceful there, they have a clubhouse for all the residents which has...Read More
Jun 10, 2019 02:38 PM Read
I always wanted a house with a balcony and a great view and I was searching very hard to find it in Mumbai. This project had it. Not only the apartment but the added benefits are amazing, they have an gym, swimming pool, basketball area and many more amenities for the residents. It worked for me...Read More
Jun 06, 2019 03:11 PM Read
Guess what after reading the negative reviews, I too was confused whether I should consider buying a house in Nahar’s Amrit Shakti. Later my kids saw their ads in the newspaper with kids play area and they wanted to visit it and see what is it exactly. I and my family visited the site and we lov...Read More
Jun 03, 2019 01:45 PM Read
I am really happy with the Nahar Amrit Shakti residence. It is built excellently with all the amenities that are required for a luxurious living. The children play area is well-developed as well which is a must these days. Thank you very much Nahar Group.
May 24, 2019 03:26 PM Read
I recently visited Amrit Shakti in Chandivali. It’s a very good location and the area is developed nicely by Nahar Group. The project includes all the facilities and amenities required for an urban lifestyle. It is a few km away from Asalpha metro station. Highly recommendable.
May 06, 2019 12:33 PM Read
This place has problems like water seepage and leakages. You will not feel like you are living in your own house because there are so many restrictions that the builders place on you. You even have to take permission from the builders to make new furniture in your house by showing them the desig...Read More
May 06, 2019 04:00 AM Read
Street food is very rarely available in the nearby vicinity area. The street food outlet needs to cater to more number of timely services. People have to travel long distances to cater to the same. Street food should become more available.
May 03, 2019 03:00 AM Read
The social infrastructure is very strong. The Physical infrastructure such as connecting roads are very expensive. This further adds on to commute and transport facility which is not a great deal. Hence people don’t prefer to buy property in this area.
May 02, 2019 12:44 PM Read
Peace is a problem since the location is situated in the middle of all the Hussle of the daily crowd. Since this place is a very go-to place for many people to travel for food, movies and entertainment, this place looks crowded when vacation period arises.
May 01, 2019 06:33 AM Read
The property is not made with good quality ingredients and when we complain to the management that we were not promised this; they say that they are not accountable for what the sales person says!
Apr 30, 2019 01:54 PM Read
The unprofessionalism of this property is really bad! I hate that they do not make sure that we get our flats on time and the maintenance is so god damn high! It is just no fair!
Apr 29, 2019 12:48 PM Read
We have to pay a higher maintenance charge for no reason at all! We enquired about the maintenance charges of the buildings in the nearbuy areas and got to know that they pay much less for the same amenities!
Apr 29, 2019 12:26 PM Read
Scope for the construction of new projects is very low in this area. Sometimes, connection with bridges seem to be a far off things to be seen as an amenity in the vicinity. Hence it is not reasonable.
Apr 25, 2019 07:31 PM Read
These builders charge for parking separtely when as per court ruling you cannot do that! They have many other such hidden charges that are not at all required, which leads to us shelling out a lot more money than is required every month!

Showing: 1 - 20 of 30 Reviews on Nahar Amrit Shakti - Chandivali - Mumbai

Nahar Amrit Shakti - Chandivali - Mumbai

Nahar Amrit Shakti, Chandivali, Mumbai Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search