₹2.72 Cr - ₹4.44 Cr
Status: Ready to Move
18% 1.78 57 Reviews Claim this business

Project Details of Nahar Amrit Shakti, Chandivali, Mumbai

Location and Highlights

Near Chandivali Film Studio, Chandivali Farm Road, Yadav Nagar, Chandivali, Andheri East, Mumbai 400072, MH

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Nahar Amrit Shakti, Chandivali, Mumbai

Summary
Jun 18, 2020 06:28 PM Read (via Android App)

I have a flat in this property. I have got the flat almost 4 months ago. Everything is good. The environment is soothing and warm. But the product installation in my flat was very poor. The pipes used in to cover the wire connection is very bad. In the washroom the shower, toilet quality is very bad and of poor quality. I have to reinstalled and replace many item from the room where were pre-installed.

I have told the customer service about all the problem but they are like we will fix soon. I have contacted them many times but got the same answer.

The staffs and the security guards are very good. They are polite as well as respectfull.

As I have mention earlier the product implementation is very bad, due to which I have given 1 star.
May 18, 2020 06:30 PM Read

Team is very supportive and all the projects are good. Fabulous project with fabulous amenities. Nahar groups is very well known in Mumbai since 1973.
Mar 24, 2020 02:40 PM Read

I hv been living at Nahar's Amrit Shakti for the past 1 yr nw & my experience has been nothing less than amazing! My younger brother goes to Nahar International School which is in the premises which makes it very convenient for him and us. My family and I spend our evenings at podium garden & it's always serene. I frequently travel within India and the airport is just a few kms away from here, which makes it extremely comfortable for me. I couldn't hv asked for a better community than Nahar's Amrit Shakti.

Nahar Amrit Shakti - Chandivali - Mumbai
Jun 06, 2019 03:11 PM Read

Guess what after reading the negative reviews, I too was confused whether I should consider buying a house in Nahar’s Amrit Shakti. Later my kids saw their ads in the newspaper with kids play area and they wanted to visit it and see what is it exactly. I and my family visited the site and we loved every bit of it. They have Kids play area plus swimming pool and lots of amenities we didn’t think we could get it in Mumbai. Loved it.
May 24, 2019 03:26 PM Read

I recently visited Amrit Shakti in Chandivali. It’s a very good location and the area is developed nicely by Nahar Group. The project includes all the facilities and amenities required for an urban lifestyle. It is a few km away from Asalpha metro station. Highly recommendable.
May 17, 2019 04:40 PM Read

They have used such low quality materials! In five/ six years, we will have to spend a huge amount on wear and tear as well as replacements of pipes and fittings!
May 14, 2019 09:07 PM Read

There is no progress on the project till now and I have to continously follow up for refund! I should have not taken such a huge decision so fast! I urge other people to not make the same mistake like me!
May 13, 2019 04:42 AM Read

Metros lack basic connectivity in terms of catering basic travel places and acting as a bridge between locations famous for shopping centres, travel places, providing basic sources of entertainment like movies, malls and food outlets. Hence the lack of feasibility.
May 06, 2019 12:33 PM Read

This place has problems like water seepage and leakages. You will not feel like you are living in your own house because there are so many restrictions that the builders place on you. You even have to take permission from the builders to make new furniture in your house by showing them the designs! I mean what!
May 06, 2019 04:00 AM Read

Street food is very rarely available in the nearby vicinity area. The street food outlet needs to cater to more number of timely services. People have to travel long distances to cater to the same. Street food should become more available.
May 03, 2019 03:00 AM Read

The social infrastructure is very strong. The Physical infrastructure such as connecting roads are very expensive. This further adds on to commute and transport facility which is not a great deal. Hence people don’t prefer to buy property in this area.
May 02, 2019 12:44 PM Read

Peace is a problem since the location is situated in the middle of all the Hussle of the daily crowd. Since this place is a very go-to place for many people to travel for food, movies and entertainment, this place looks crowded when vacation period arises.
May 01, 2019 06:33 AM Read

The property is not made with good quality ingredients and when we complain to the management that we were not promised this; they say that they are not accountable for what the sales person says!
Apr 30, 2019 01:54 PM Read

The unprofessionalism of this property is really bad! I hate that they do not make sure that we get our flats on time and the maintenance is so god damn high! It is just no fair!
Apr 29, 2019 12:48 PM Read

We have to pay a higher maintenance charge for no reason at all! We enquired about the maintenance charges of the buildings in the nearbuy areas and got to know that they pay much less for the same amenities!
Apr 29, 2019 12:26 PM Read

Scope for the construction of new projects is very low in this area. Sometimes, connection with bridges seem to be a far off things to be seen as an amenity in the vicinity. Hence it is not reasonable.
Apr 25, 2019 07:31 PM Read

These builders charge for parking separtely when as per court ruling you cannot do that! They have many other such hidden charges that are not at all required, which leads to us shelling out a lot more money than is required every month!
Apr 25, 2019 06:49 PM Read

Parks are very few in the vicinity leaving little to no room to cater to personal fitness and breathing activities. The children find it difficult to find time for outdoor playing and old find it difficult to casually stroll around when need be.
Apr 21, 2019 08:09 PM Read

These builders have the worst customer service working for them! They have no knowledge about technical stuff and I felt that I made a huge mistake after investing in their project after talking to their customer service!
Jun 19, 2017 07:10 PM Read

Do not go by the words they say. The lie a lot while selling and completely go back on their commitment. They have a tendency to over promise and under deliver by less than half of what they promised.

My advice get everything in writing . Do a thorough check on the agreement and my personal advice avoid this builder unless the deal is too good to ignore.

Staff while selling is excellent. The moment you buy it they become horrible. Its not like I haven't bought properties earlier and none of the real estate guys are good., but by far Nahar came across as the biggest liars.

And there delivery timing is also poor.

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Nahar Amrit Shakti - Chandivali - Mumbai

Nahar Amrit Shakti - Chandivali - Mumbai

Nahar Amrit Shakti, Chandivali, Mumbai Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search