Worst office staff experince

Possession on: Dec 2020
Status: Under Construction

Worst office staff experince
Oct 27, 2021 09:35 AM 1978 views
(Updated Oct 27, 2021 09:37 AM)

Product Implementation Rate:

This is a good builder project, but the office staff is very bad

I met with a lady name MADHURA, who is one of the worst and attitude lady, I was supposed to meet senior lady Soumya, but this lady misguided me saying she is on long leave, later I came to know she was on leave for 2 days, only due to money, she has afforded me to give 50k for getting good facing apartment in Varthur.

And her attitude is really worst.

Mr. karthik I don't know why you are not taking seriously about this lady, we have already informed you earlier regarding this, when my friend faced a same problem.

But still you have not taken serious action on her, hope you dismiss this kind of workers from your office, this will be a very bad name for your company.

Last year she has asked commission of 1lakh with my friend, saying her marriage is there, kindly help.

Mr. Karthik take this matter seriously or else you will fall in bad name in the market.

I didn't wanted to disclose this lady name but, this is second experience happened, so felt to disclose the name.

Kindly take this matter seriously

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search

India's No.1 Ratings & Review App
Download MouthShut Mobile App
Write a review and win cash rewards!
recommended-by