Wonderful Experience with Myhna Properties

Status: Under Construction

Wonderful Experience with Myhna Properties
Oct 13, 2021 11:41 PM 1935 views

Product Implementation Rate:

I have booked flat with Mynha Properties & I am very much satisfied with their quality of work. The material used in constrcution & in flat is at par with Prestige Project. I found this project at best location at the best price.

Myhna Team kept sharing the progress of projects via youtube Video. I never had to really visit to know what is project progress, Specially during covid time, when I was avoiding going out, the Project Progress Video's helped me understand project status. The flat work was completed without any issues and handover of the flat was very clear step by step process. I am very satified customer.

I got possession of the flat as per the timeline given by builder, fave us enough time for registration and wood work. It was hasslefree experience.

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search

India's No.1 Ratings & Review App
Download MouthShut Mobile App
Write a review and win cash rewards!
recommended-by