For Business

Rachenahalli, Thanisandra, Bengaluru 560045, KA

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Mantri Energia, Thanisandra, Bangalore

Summary
Dec 02, 2013 03:11 PM Read

Me & my wife had been house hunting for a while trying to find the best possible option to invest our hard earned money. Among many other names we came across Mantri Developers & their project Mantri Courtyard.

As we did a thorough research, apart from a few negatives we did not find anything majorly skeptic. Mantri stood out to be one name among the lot which had delivered in the past & could be trusted with our life's savings.

Finally we met the staff at Mantri & were extremely delighted. As we put forward all our concerns & limitations, they answered each & everyone happily.

After a deep thought & analyzing everything, we zeroed in on Mantri courtyard & our pretty confident they wont let us down.
Oct 01, 2013 03:14 PM Read

We spent a long time planning to buy our new home. We went to every builder’s for search a good home for almost 3 months. Our goal was to have a low maintenance home that fit our lifestyle.

With Mantri Builders help I believe we have succeeded. Now that our home is good, we still believe our choice was right. Of all the builders we contact you were the most accessible to our ideas without having what I call ‘Builder’s Approach’; and all of your completed homes showed quality building.

Thank you very much, well done. We will always recommend Mantri Developers to those searching for a new home.
Sep 30, 2013 06:33 PM Read

Mantri Espana community in Bangalore supposed to be a super premium top deck Spanish community has turned out to be a saga full of unfulfilled promises to say the least.

The owners continue to fight with Mantri for getting delivered what they've paid for several years ago. Having paid crores for a premium community complex, residents are still living in filth and dirt and praying to God that one day they will live in peace with amenities they paid their hard earned money for.

To know more check out http:\dinesh123.wordpress.com

Mantri Energia - Thanisandra - Bangalore
Sep 30, 2013 02:13 PM Read

I had bought a Home in the project of Mantri Developers in HOSSA Road Bangalore. In the year of 2009 I and my wife were planned to buy a home in HOSSA road location. Before came to this builder we had went to many builder whose project was started in this location. But in each of them there were many issues like cost of the flat, quality of product used, possession of the flat etc.

At that time I got info about Mantri Developers from one of my friend Soorya Pratap. His uncle already had bought the flat from their project. It was a good things for us. In June 2009 we booked the flat in this builder by giving the 80K as the booking amount to them. I got very good help from their sales team member, and their CC have given answer for each issues which were little bit with us.

Thanks to all peoples which had helped us in this big deal.
Jul 01, 2013 05:53 AM Read

Mantri-navratna: Getting delayed for an year. Initially when we made the payment, in Dec-2010, I was committed that they will hand over the apt in Jan-2013. Now, they keep on postponing the handing over. Looking at the progress of the construction, it seems that the possession can take place only in 2014. They are least bothered about the delay. Their reply is very casual, as if they are doing charity service to the customers. They have very skeleton manpower to construct the buildings. with less than 10 people, the construction is now progressing at any point of time. the balance manpower has been diverted to their other sites which are coming up in Chennai. I had paid the 90% of the cost , a year before. our problem is not sensitively taken by them as usual. I heard lot of bad/sad stories about mantri synergy. but still took risk of investing in Mantri. now I am paying for it.

Dears, pls do not invest any money in Mantri. They are real cheaters. their main moto is to make money money money by some how......

They themselves will give awards to themselves and promote in public and websites to cheat the customers. Nothing reflects in their customer service, Quality , keeping the commitments. God only can save all the existing investor from mantri.
Mar 24, 2013 05:55 AM Read

I stay in a dirty apt in jp nagar 9th phase IMG ELITE.no water here from 10-4.poor construction and recently one man hanged himself on the 3rd floor. Pls stay away from img elite
Jan 22, 2013 09:29 AM Read

I made a mistake by investing in Mantri Navratna. it is the biggest financial mistake of my life. They simply not even bother to reply to you once you book the apartment, except for payment.

Their staff in Chennai Lokesh talks as if he is a Ladu labakku dass, doesnt even have the courtesy to talk politely with customer. The project is delayed by almost 4 months from 15-mar-2013 to 30-june-2013 and the Mantri staff doesnt give explanation for this delay.

After coming in contact with one of my friend who also unfortunately invested in Synergy, I am worried about the quality of the construction. even GOD cannot save me from these money monsters.

Please also go through the following

Nov 28, 2012 10:59 AM Read

I am a resident of Mantri Synergy, Chennai. The lift is not having a very basic safety mechanism that when power goes off, it doesn't go on to the nearest floor to open it up.

If power goes off people will be stuck and if there is no electrician to do the switch over to the DG power that is stay there in the dark and if you are lucky to survive then some one will come and open the door for you.

Staying in 8th floor there is no option other than using the lift. Very basic security feature is not there in the lift of this so called "HI-TECH" apartment. Frustrated living here.
Oct 26, 2012 06:58 PM Read

At Synergy , Chennai, Mantris have cheated 75o investors, have not  got the completion certificate because as per the plan approval no infrastructure has been provided even after 18 months of occupation. People have to buy every drop of water and not only that in the absence of a sewage system in place people have to pay for the disposal of sewage water also.

Besides all of us have a feeling of living in slum with  knee deep water everwhere in basements and car parks and walkways breeding mosquitoes. This is the world class feature from an international award winning realtor. Shame on the sponsors who gave the awards. Real cheating . Have sold open terrace and not provided solar panels as per the plan approval ALL DEVIATIONS and deficiencies.  Have sold car parks in the open for 1lakh  in violation of SUPREME court judgement

BEWARE OF MANTRIS!
Oct 25, 2012 05:41 PM Read

We had booked a flat in Mantri - Tranquil project in about 2009 . We were promised that the apartment would be ready for occupancy in an year i.e 2010 December which was not met and it took an additional two years i.e 2012 July. After all this when we received the key, it lead to further dissatisfaction.

=- Sub standard fittings(bathroom, kitchen, common area)

• Poor workmanship

• Crack on several areas, seepage too.

• Parking not allotted.=

All of this after several complains and follow ups still hasn't been rectified .Booking a house with this builders project is NOT RECOMMENDED.
Jun 08, 2012 05:11 PM Read

I would like to give you some important information.

The following are my concerns,

1. No water source for 800 apartments, water is being bought for every single use. Owners are paying for tanker water supply

2. No Sewage procesing units(or they are not adequate). Owners are paying for clearing sewage through tankers again.

3. power supply is erotic as proper transformers are not planned. Then the apartment is forced to use the DG sets extensively and hence more maintenance cost.

The maintenance cost is equivalent to rent in that area. Also, the quality is worst. Everything is low quality.

They promised me a stilt level parking by the name of open car park and later claimed that it is open to sky. Their marketing people are literal cheaters.

I have heard from electricians Of Mantri "I would not buy my house here, you are a fool", this was in response to the fact that all the kitchen plug points were behind fridge space. Also, they have provided a 5Amps switch for fridge, this is not right.

Thanks

Deepak

Chennai
Apr 24, 2012 10:07 PM Read

I purchased Mantri Espana with an understanding that it's a premium property and paid premium cost. But when apartment given to me for PDI, found construction quality very average, even cracks in marvel flooring. asked Mantri officials to rectify it but for 4 months they kept on saying " it's getting rectified" . Finally they put some solution to it and even after that crack was clearly visible. Now my handover is already delayed by 5 months and I'm paying hefty rent in my current accommodation but there is no body in Mantri to listen and do needful. I feel like cheated by Mantri, where they have taken  the full money and have not deliverd the apartment with basic quality of construction.
Feb 05, 2012 01:34 AM Read

Mantri Alpyne is a great ongoing project from Mantri in the serene locality of South Bangalore (Banashankari 5th Stage - Uttarahalli Main Road). It is a beautiful project & rates high on both residential & commercial value. It has close proximity to schools like Delhi Public School & hospitals like Manipal & BGS.

Already home to a beautiful surrounding location, with an adjacent hill hosting a BWSSB water tank on its peak, surrounded by a BDA park. One of the best projects from Mantri!
Jun 24, 2011 12:32 PM Read

Having heard of quality of construction and good service from big names, I called into Mantri Developer's toll free number (18001210000). I dialled the options for Bangalore and Alpyne appts. It took me 3 calls and some waiting in beetween to get someone to receive the call.

I politely mentioned that I am looking for some information abt the project. I hear back someone speaking in hindi with a rude tone... saying " I am driving now, call me later". I was taken by shock... since I expected to reach some courteous customer care exec. I reconfirmed if it is someone from Mantri and asked if I can speak to someone else(hoping to find someone much polite than him). He said "whats the hurry?"  Hinting that I can call him later after he is no more driving!!!!! How do I know that...?.

I have heard of high headedness and rough handling of customers from this builder in some earlier cases as well. I have for the time being dropped the idea of considering Mantri developers after this incident. Not being sure, if this is the kind of response you get for inquiries, what could be expected once the money is gone to the other side!
Jun 14, 2011 02:59 AM Read

I politely mentioned that I am looking for some information abt the project. I hear back somone speaking in hindi with a rude tone... saying " I am driving now, call me later". I was taken by shock... since I expected to reach some courteous customer care exec. I reconfirmed if it is someone from Mantri and asked if I can speak to someone else(hoping to find someone much polite than him). He said "whats the hurry?"  Hinting that Ican call him later after he is no more driving!!!!! How do I know that...?.

May 30, 2010 07:21 PM Read

Living in Mantri Synergy is everyday miracle!

Though Mantri still thinking that they have completed the project from customers perspective but not quite from legal perspective even after 18 months of forceful handover of 500 odd apartments. There are 100 odd having legal battle with Mantris. They have done a decent job on structural and landscaping which is quite eye catching and they had done a decent job on Club house though I would not call it world class but it is good enough for us.

That's where positives stop!

Can you believe there is no bore well for 750 odd apartments in 10 acre land? They claim two Well can supply water for 750 odd units! The mentioned well got dried up in two days when the occupancy reached 100!

Then maintenance - Their own Property Management arm, Propcare with under staffed (but over charged customers) did pathetic job yet charged us Rs 2.5 psqft plus Rs 1500 PM for Water and Deisel charges!!!! If you own a 1500 sqft apartment in Synergy your monthly maintenance charges alone would be nearly Rs 5000 PM. Eventually inefficient and totally useless Propcare rescued themselves out of Synergy!

No Water (every drop of water is being purchased), number of Transformers is not sufficient enough to accommodate our electrical usage resulting in damaging our electrical and electronics equipment.

No Sewage disposal - STP stopped working when our occupancy level reached 400 (nearly 60%) and Mantri is still working on this to fix this (for nearly 4 months).

Patta transfer did not happen, Completion Certificate, Approval document, has not been provided.

Heavy water logging in some of the car parking areas.

They charged Rs 20000 for Piped Gas connection for which they laid a rusted pipes and faulty meters with leakages. Instead of using Copper pipes they have used rusted metal. Now it is becoming useless.

WiFi connection - With much fanfare BSNL and Mantri claimed that they have installed the first Fibre Optic Wifi in Synergy but none of them working, IP TV is totally useless. They charged Rs 15000 for this from 750 residents (same with PipedGas)..

Clubhouse Membership charges - They have collected nearly 7.5 Crores from 750 residents for maintaining the club house which they are not handing it over to the association.

They had mortgaged the land with PNB then with Yes Bank but not handing over the originals to the association - they have to hand over this to association when they completed the project.

So they technically never going to finish and keep the association and investor guessing all the time.

The worst thing of all is that they occupy few units and keep their staff but using electrical equipments extensively (A/C running 24 X 7) but instead of paying electricity, they have linked the wiring to the common - meaning, all 750 members have to share the electricity charges consumed by Mantri staff members who are running their equipment mindlessly.

Their UDS calculation, Sale Area calculation were challenged by many which according to them not accurate and infact they had overcharged customers.

So much for their Brand!
Mar 04, 2016 04:50 PM Read (via Mobile)

Mantri gathering are the one of the best manufacturer in Bangalore Known for there quality and administration. Mantri Alpyne is an amazing ceaseless endeavor from Mantri in the tranquil region of South Bangalore(Banashankari fourth Stage - Uttarahalli Main Road). It is a delightful wander and rates high on both private and business regard.

It has close closeness to schools like Delhi Public School and recuperating focuses like Manipal and BGS. Adequately home to a stunning enveloping range, with a bordering incline encouraging a BWSSB water tank on its top, incorporated by a BDA park. One of the best errands from Mantri!

Showing: 81 - 97 Reviews on Mantri Energia - Thanisandra - Bangalore

Mantri Energia - Thanisandra - Bangalore

Mantri Energia, Thanisandra, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search