For Business

193 & 194, Kodathi, Near RGA Tech Park, Off Sarjapur Road, Bengaluru 560103, KA

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Mana Karmel, Avalahalli, Bangalore

Summary
Aug 19, 2014 07:18 PM Read

Mana Projects is one of the highly professionals and industrialists based real estate company where you can find apartments for sale in sarjapur road. I think its worth the investment.

During a site visit I found the surrounding environment is very good with fresh air. I also heard that mana projects is an award winning developers in Bangalore.
Mar 07, 2014 06:07 PM Read

Mana Projects carried the period to recognize what we required and evaluate our prospects. Whole Mana Projects team formulate the process agreeable, it was also stress-free. Mana Projects were forever obtainable for us when we had problems or queries. Mana Projects formed an excellence result for us. Really we are extremely glad with our flat.  Thank you so much to Mana Projects.
Mar 05, 2014 06:16 PM Read

Mana Projects concentration in our project, their sincerity, their exactness, affords result accurately what we required. Mana Projects have involved an exceptionally special process on growing our apartment. We are satisfied with the result of the apartment which outstrips our prospects. We suggest Mana Projects to everyone who is in want to make a new apartment in Bangalore.

Mana Karmel - Avalahalli - Bangalore
Feb 28, 2014 06:24 PM Read

Mana Projects constructing process was so stunning, the ended product is astonishing. Mana Projects have talked undoubtedly right through the total process. We have had lots of good wishes from neighbors and acquaintances regarding our apartment.

We would greatly suggest Mana Projects if you are glancing to obtain an apartment in Sarjapur Road, Bangalore.
Feb 27, 2014 06:38 PM Read

Our experience with Mana Projects is absolutely superb. Mana Projects recognized what we desired and presented helpful thoughts. Mana Projects is essentially capable, approachable, enjoyable and caring which made the constructing process as stress-free as feasible.

We would totally not pause to recommend Mana Projects to others.
Dec 26, 2013 06:13 PM Read

One of our friends had built with Mana Projects and his house was constructed in Quality, then we decided to contact with Mana Projects to purchase a flat in Bangalore. We visited their completed projects; they are designed well and booked a flat in Mana Jardin. Our flat process is going well.

We hope they will handover without any issues.
Dec 21, 2013 02:46 PM Read

We approached Mana Project Developers after a long research of builders in Bangalore.

We booked a flat in Mana Candela Sarjapur Road project, which are their ongoing projects in Bangalore. They promised us that they provide the flat with all the amenities they mentioned for us.

The construction process is going and I hope that they will handover in end of 2014.
Dec 17, 2013 05:48 PM Read

I suggest Mana Projects to anyone who is interesting in buying a flat. They provide us a well structured flat in Whitefield which is simply superb. They informed us throughout the process and answered without any hesitation to my every question regarding development of flat. Now their projects are going in Sarjapur Road.

We highly recommend them because every builder didn't provide what they promised but Mana did for us. Thank you very much to them...
May 21, 2022 12:11 PM Read

I must say Mana is one of the best real estate companies not only in Sarjapur but in the whole of Bangalore. You hardly find such commitments and professionalism with real estate companies these days. You won't believe it until you see for yourself. It deserves 6 stars.
May 21, 2022 12:10 PM Read

Mana real estate is undoubtedly providing the best service in Bangalore. They fulfilled all the commitments made during the booking of our property in Mana Uber Verdant II. I suggest people looking for homes in the Sarjapur area, contact Mana.
Jun 28, 2017 07:14 PM Read

I was initially skeptical about Mana Projects myself as I have never heard about them myself. So when I did, I assumed that they must be new players in the market. I was surprised that they have a customer service that is clockwork efficient and they know their market very well as much as the ones who are established. I would definitely recommend their trustworthy services to anyone who is involved one-way or the other in real estate, especially when you consider how'trustworthy' this kind of industry is. Hope this review helps.
Jun 27, 2017 06:00 PM Read

Mana Projects has earned a great name in the field of construction by the means of providing quality of works; skilled labours; good architects; timely possession of houses and best in class customer representative teams who keep the same relationship before and after sales. The reviews I'm getting from my colleagues are pretty impressive and even my Dad, who works with the PWD department in Government has suggested me to go forward with my choice.
Jun 22, 2017 05:48 PM Read

Mana Developers are amongst the most trusted brands in India today. Unlike other developers who do not live up to the expectations, Mana fulfills the promise every time. I can say this through my personal experience guys as I reside in one of the properties. They come up with some really good ideas in terms of design, creativity etc. I would definitely recommend Mana homes to everyone. They are also keeping the environment in mind and coming up with projects which is environment friendly.
Jun 22, 2017 12:58 PM Read

One of my friend recently bought an apartment in Mana Tropicale and invited me and my family to come over. I was awestruck by the lush green gardens and freshness of the place. It is no way far from the city but doesn’t seem like one because of the greenery and the sounds of chirping of birds. Even the apartments were made with state of the art technology. I would recommend this project to anyone who is a nature lover
Oct 21, 2016 05:37 PM Read

My name is Ms. Usha, and I reside at Electronic city. Recently I went to see a new project called MANA TROPICALE .Which looks to be beautiful as structure is being build around trees.They have model flat which has given me pretty good idea of home sizes and design. They had price of Rs. 3800 few weeks ago, now it is almost Rs. 4000. According to them price is going to be increased again. The final price they offered me is Rs. 3900. Is it worth buying? Please help me
Oct 21, 2016 05:20 PM Read

Did anybody know the final price Given for Mana Tropicale?. I am planning to buy a flat in this project. When I visited the site the concept and Model flat of the project was very impressive and gave a clear idea about the design concept as well as the space planning. Project has lot of amenities and Green building concept has been utilized very well. As I am looking for a project in Sarjapur Road with all amenities and Design concept found this one and liked it. Price was given as Rs. 4000 per sft. But I would like to have a lesser price. did anybody got a negotiated price for this project. It will be helpful.
Jun 29, 2016 10:23 PM Read

My name is Gowthami, visited Uber verdant located on sarjapur road near Wipro Corporate office many times. I was not able to take a decision of buying it, infact I was quiet impressed with the way the Constructionguru30 is being done.

Now that I have decided to buy and the projects seems to be ready for interior.It has really come out well, but there is a big issue as for as I am concerned.Now the price is almost Rs5000/- Initially when I visited the price was much less than this one.
Jun 26, 2016 05:53 PM Read

My name is Monica and am looking for villa or plots at sarjapur road. visited few plotted developments and also villa projects. the one which I liked most was Mana Folige which is kind hybrid project as they have both plots and individual villas.

The concept of the projects seemed excellent to me as it is about living closer to nature. The project site is  located at Muthanallur Off sarjapur Road

Price looks attractive especially villas. According to builder they are planning to grow tall trees like mango and  suppota etc across the project and residents can have a yield of organic fruits.

Concepts sound good.My initial research on the builder says, Mana( builder) has build a strong reputation by delivering on time with quality construction.

This post is to request you all to give me your feed back on this project. Please make it fast as I may have to decide it in this month.
Mar 27, 2015 11:58 AM Read

I would like to give some feedback on Mana Karmel. Following are the things I liked about Mana Karmel.

1) If a person is considering for investment it is an good idea and it is the right time to invest in this project because in coming years the price of this land is surely going to rise.There are other projects coming in this area.

2) location wise, Sarjapur road is fine because in a radius of 10 km, there are hospitals, metro, IT parks, local markets and if anyone want to go towards neighboring states it wont take much time because it is connected to national highway with less traffic as compared from the central business district.

3) construction work is going smooth

4) I am satisfied with customer service and they are helpful. Maybe sometimes one may not be satisfied with customer service but we have to understand that they are also human beings and they have to handle so many customers.

Overall it is worth of money and one can consider investing in this project.
Mar 20, 2015 07:09 PM Read

I was initially scarred about buy a flat from real estate agents or Builders. After inquiring with all my friends and my relatives, they suggested me to go with Mana Projects.

Then I contact them I was booked a flat. and I must say that I was pleasantly surprised when dealing with their staff. They educated me to choose a right choice.

Showing: 41 - 60 Reviews on Mana Karmel - Avalahalli - Bangalore

Mana Karmel - Avalahalli - Bangalore

Mana Karmel, Avalahalli, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search