For Business

193 & 194, Kodathi, Near RGA Tech Park, Off Sarjapur Road, Bengaluru 560103, KA

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Mana Karmel, Avalahalli, Bangalore

Summary
0 hrs 1 min ago Read (via Mobile)

They have a culture of not listening and resolving customer issues...people are struggling...in some cases open electrical wiring threatening life for children and they are very casual about it...bad quality of construction causing challenges to customer post purchase...feedback is for Mana Foliage as one of their failed project not listed in below drop-down hence selecting tropicale
Dec 14, 2021 06:19 PM Read

IF YOU RESPECT YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY, PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS HORRIBLE BUILDER.

once the purchase is done, they give damn for your issues, on seeking help they mark u responsible for choosing them.
Oct 01, 2021 12:29 PM Read

I have shifted in the same project 1 year back and still struggling to get the basic thing's done, there are cracks all over my and all over the project infact. Every one here is struggling, the project manager, execution team is worst, they doesn't listen to anyone, they don't even have proper skilled labors. I am struggling to get my wooden work done because there are wall cracks all over .They just give excuses never get the work done, my tiles in bathroom, wooden flooring in bedroom have gone worst . Please never go for mana projects .

Mana Karmel - Avalahalli - Bangalore
Aug 19, 2021 09:39 PM Read (via Mobile)

Extremely active during pre sale but no support and accountability after purchase..Also lot of information is falsely shared during sale.
Jul 12, 2021 11:42 AM Read

All is well until the marketing team work is done. Once you move it things start to fall apart or come to light.

1. Amenities are a falsely promoted.

2. Extremely poor customer service. Pathetic both from on-site and off-site teams.

3. Extremely poor maintenance of the property.

4. Quality of construction is alright but the finish is extremely poor.

There are so many other builders that can offer much better products and definitely a better customer service. Refer the ratings\reviews in google for all of their properties. It always is below par.
May 15, 2021 12:58 AM Read

Hello people,

We are planning to buy a flat in uber verdant phase 2. So far the discussion and response from the sales team is great. The project looks good too but we are not able to visit the place due to lockdown.

Please post your genuine comments if any of you have booked a flat there!

Thanks in Advance
Apr 04, 2021 10:08 PM Read

Let me list down the issues that are being faced by us residents in UV I;

Quality of UBER VERDANT

1- GUTTER WATER FOR FLUSH

2- EVERY SECOND MONTH WATER MOTER OR PIPE PROBLEM

3- DG POWER BACKUP TAKES 30secs

4- IN THE NAME OF PLANTS AT THE BACK TOWARDS WING 2 AND 3 IS ONLY BAMBOOS WHERE CROWS WILL ALSO NOT SIT

5- TERRACE GARDEN HAS ONLY SEWAGE GAS SMELL EVEN MONKEY? DOESN’TJUMP THERE

6- NO SUPPLY OF WATER FOR PLANTS WHICH WAS USP WHILE THEY PROMOTING UV

7- LIFTS- MASHA ALLAH THEY ARE FILLED WITH PEE ON AND OFF

8- NO SECURITY CAMS FOR SURVEILLANCE

Recently, our main water pipe broke, we were stranded without water for one whole day, residents had to stand in queue behind a tanker to fill a bucket of water. this happened on a weekend. Cannot describe the situation we were in.

I really did consider Phase II project to purchase, forget about thinking of investing, I wouldn't even talk about it to a friend. that's the state.

No one has answers here, no one responds or even gives a damn about any problem BUT U PAY MAINTENANCE LATE, THEY CHARGE U WITH PENALTY, money is taken on time but service . never happens
Feb 18, 2021 04:08 PM Read

Sales reps are unprofessional, refuse to escalate, even if you manage to reach the owner Reddy he just doesn't care. once you pay the money you have to run around them and post-cancellation too you have to run around them for money. what they verbally commit vs what they put on paper are just the opposite. don't buy
Feb 12, 2021 08:14 AM Read (via Mobile)

All worries will start once you start staying there . Even after 4 years , the STP water is dirty and stinking and a health hazard . Maintainance is very poor . And for this the builder charges a steep rs. 4.5 maintainance per sq ft per month which needs to be paid in advance for the full quarter, else a penalty is charged rs.100 per day !!! There is a high tension line which runs above the children’s playground area . The list goes on and on
Jan 18, 2021 12:54 PM Read (via Mobile)

Genuine buyers - please text me if anyone already bought a flat in Uber vedant and living. I want to discuss about the builder and how it is.
Jan 09, 2021 08:39 AM Read (via Mobile)

1.The sales team promised me lot of things like- L shaped kitchen, good maintenance etc. Nothing is there. It's pure cheating. Now I am being directed to various teams since L shaped kitchen was never in the plan. They just fooled me.

2.I moved in one week back and the corridor is not cleaned even once. Some random broken tables r kept right outside my house. I have raised millions of requests and nobody is bothered. I'm surprised they don't clean the corridor even once a week and one year's maintenance is charged in advance.

3.So many works e pending. The number plate is not fixed in the house and my parcels r lost because of that. Walls r not properly painted, the intercom/wifi unit is broken etc etc etc

4.Except for the location of the society nothing is good. They will sell their houses showing u amenities and then keep charging u for unnecessary stuff. I have paid so much extra. Services very very poor. All the efficiency they use is while collecting money

5.On the day when I was moving in, the security guards didn't let me enter my own house until I paid them 2k. And guess what, they say that this 2k is for collection of garbage because while moving in they have to collect extra garbage (empty boxes)

Shame on them for such services!!!
Nov 22, 2020 09:25 PM Read

Good project and within budget. Surroundings is awesome. Management pays good attention for your queries. If you stay here, it gives you the feel of staying in a place away from city busy life. On the other hand its just 3 km from main Sarjapur road.
Jul 11, 2020 08:52 PM Read (via Android App)

On brochure this project looks very nice. When I saw their demo flat it embarrassed me alot. The price they are quoting is not worth the kind of quality and design they are going to use. Also kitchen design is very old fashioned. Worst part their sales guy is very rude, he does not have any professionalism.
Feb 24, 2020 08:41 PM Read (via Mobile)

Hi, buying a home is a dream for all. To make the dream come true, I booked an apartment under Mana prj, to be precise Mana Capitol, however, till the project was booked the curtesy of the sales team was good, we were told by the team that the project will complete by Jun 2023, but, when we received the contract the completion date was Dec 2025, when asked the sales team put me to a higher designation guy from sales team, when the same query was put forth and requested to change the date of completion to 2023 as promised, the sales manager was so rude to us and informed he doesn't want to sell the property to us and told us that he will return the cheque.

This is my experience, I want all of you to recheck your agreement before booking the property with Mana, their words and agreement donot match. They even tried to degrade us saying since this is your first property you don't understand the format of agreement, if you need loan then you need to go via the same agreement that we have shared with you, better you sign or take your cheque and leave.....

Friends since there is no option to click on Mana Capitol, I have put the property name here as Uber. It is very very disappointing....

Regards,

Smitha G
Apr 22, 2019 02:19 PM Read

After long search to buy dream house, I was stopped @ ManaTropicale. Its Nature loving concept attract me more. The work is still progress. Eager to enter in house this Year.:) . Have a look, I am sure you will like it.

You can reach me to know my direct feedback.(91 9966589063)
Mar 20, 2019 01:45 PM Read

The project looks good on outside but has pathetic living conditions. Pathetic security, Frequent power cuts, Water does not come for days, STP water stinks, Lifts stall, robbery happens very often.Think twice before investing or taking this worst propery on rent.
Feb 18, 2019 09:34 PM Read (via Mobile)

I had a very good experience with sales team . I had purchased a flat 3months ago and the flat, amenities, and environment is really impressive. I should say about the sales team , they were really very cooperative. Every week they have followed up with me and MANA projects is one of the best brands.
Dec 02, 2018 09:09 PM Read

Hi

We have visited Mana Tropicale project last week and subsequently today for identifying the suitable flat.

The response and Courtesy by their Sales Executive Mr. Heeralal is very good.

The development within the project is looking fine but worried about the connectivity from the Main road.

Would like to take recommendation on the project connectivity such as Road network, safety etc for the location for deciding on purchase.
Nov 25, 2018 10:51 PM Read (via iOS App)

Hi, visited the project and was planning to purchase 3BHK apartment.But the main concern is connectivity and safety .Since the project is located at remote location and the roads are very narrow and mud roads to reach to the project.If anyone has invested recently then plz be in touch since it will be our 1st flat in Blr.
Jul 02, 2018 05:51 AM Read

I love this property, it makes you feel like you are in old bangalore.

As soon you enter you will feel cool and your mind will become calm. You must visit the site instead of reading reviews.

Pros: Trees, lake, locality - close to Electronic city and Ecospace and whitefield.( it is inbetween both)

cons, still developing location.

this can be positive too, as this is developing and it is connected to hosur road

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Mana Karmel - Avalahalli - Bangalore

Mana Karmel - Avalahalli - Bangalore

Mana Karmel, Avalahalli, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search