₹44.2 L - ₹60.4 L

Vaidpura, Greater Noida 203207, UP

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Mahagun Mantra, Sector 10, Greater Noida

Summary
Jun 01, 2020 07:57 PM Read (via Mobile)
I purchased a flat in mahagun mywood in feb 2019 on commitment to get delivery in December 2019. But for safer side i paid extra money to get scheme "NO EMI TILL POSSESSION". Now in june 2020, I get to know that builder is forcing flat owners to opt for option of moratorium period announced by RBI and this will be nearly for 6 months. Means these 6 months pre-emi will be added in my loan. It means that liability of mahagun to pay pre-emi is forcefully shifted to flat owners. I have paid extra for "NO EMI TILL POSSESSION" I did not get possession on time And I have to pay extra to get my flat. Even i am not sure that they will give me possession or not. Now i do not know what to do and what steps should be taken. Anyone plz help..

I have paid extra for "NO EMI TILL POSSESSION"

I did not get possession on time

And I have to pay extra to get my flat.

Even i am not sure that they will give me possession or not.

Now i do not know what to do and what steps should be taken. Anyone plz help..

Feb 20, 2018 02:59 PM Read (via Mobile)
I booked a flat in mywoods limewood in2015 and they told will give possession in june 1016 but now its 2018 .still they dnt update their status .they promise if they will delay then they will pay rent money .but all is fraud.if u will try to cll in mahagun they will nt reply u

Showing: 1 - 2 Reviews on Mahagun Mantra - Sector 10 - Greater Noida

Mahagun Mantra - Sector 10 - Greater Noida

Mahagun Mantra, Sector 10, Greater Noida Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search