BUILDER MOTTO - GIVE ME MONEY AND FORGET THE HOME

₹23.5 L - ₹45.1 L
Possession on: Dec 2018
Status: Under Construction

BUILDER MOTTO - GIVE ME MONEY AND FORGET THE HOME
Sep 25, 2021 08:00 PM 2489 views (via Mobile)

Product Implementation Rate:

I booked a studio apartmentt in 2012 and timely paid all the demand notes. As per the agreed terms, Logix City Developers (Logix Blossom Zest) was supposed to deliver the home in 2 Years i.e. in 2014 end. However I have not received the possession since my last payment in year 2014. There is no communication from Builders end since last many years. I understand from fellow buyers that those who go to meet him to resolve the problem, are treated with defiance and arrogance. For Logix, the home buyers like us are non existent. He doesn't care a dime weather we live or die as he is happy with his loot. Anybody can understand that the Owning a home is a big ticket investment and people like me have to save for years, before dreaming to own a home. Its once in a life time deal. But all gone into the drain due to such scrupulous builder. Now we are in a lurch and running from pillar to post. Builder has reportedly bad record of diverting funds received from the home buyers. Also He is not paying dues to government authority.

There are 2500 other home buyers of Logix, who have the same story to tell. If someone ask me if one has to invest their hard earned money to this builder, I would advise complete NO NO. Throw your money in the well but never waste it on this builders tempting offers.

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search

India's No.1 Ratings & Review App
Download MouthShut Mobile App
Write a review and win cash rewards!
recommended-by