₹3.44 Cr - ₹6.15 Cr

Opposite Hard Rock Cafe, Pandurang Buthkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai 400013, MH

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Lodha The Park, Lower Parel, Mumbai

Summary
May 03, 2019 09:34 AM Read (via Android App)

Lodha is big grooming company. They new it better whos human life is going day by day. Day by day people need some different life style. Way of living standard. According that lodha company fulfill their needs by giving nice project. Lodha company not making a simple building. Its helps all the people by their neeeds and standard. I like it well
Jan 22, 2016 04:38 PM Read (via Android App)

I have heard about the lodha group from my friends they toold me if u wanna invest in flats than u can invest

I was excited to visit the sites of lodha and I visited many sites and I really like that

I visited a compartment and I just took a eye on a flat and it was superb with a good interior and the cctv security and the location was also good

I visted the office and I got a good response from the group and I also like the work of construction

the workers there are well experienced and having a good knowledge

so finally I decided to invest in lodha group
Aug 16, 2020 05:31 PM Read (via Mobile)

Do not go for rent or purchase from lodha.

They have most low quality material to bulti kitchen. Firstly they have vey low quality stuff used and when it gets broken they are like we are very experienced lodha. I was there on rent I had to unnecessarily bear the expense. So don't go for any place of lodha

Lodha The Park - Lower Parel - Mumbai
Apr 22, 2020 10:27 PM Read

Builder with fake promisesI think LODHA needs to improve its service. the rooms were really small and more like kids bedroom. and when I spoke to the lady she said its 2bhk 531 area. but its not 2. Its 1.5 bhk, they provide false information on calls.

The day when I went I had to suffer alot while going, just because I didn't do any bookings with them, proper drop was not given to me and my family. I was waiting on road for more than half n hour for taxis and autos. pick up was so quick and on time, but they entertain you for drop only when u book an apartment. rude people, sales manager.

Showing: 1 - 4 Reviews on Lodha The Park - Lower Parel - Mumbai

View Review Archive of issues resolved by this brand

Lodha The Park, Lower Parel, Mumbai Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search