For Business

Location and Highlights

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Lodha Splendora, Bhayandarpada, Thane

Summary
Nov 21, 2020 10:03 PM Read (via Mobile)

Futuristic looking the pace of development completion of metro will lead to rise in prices. Society is extremely good.
Oct 10, 2019 11:50 PM Read (via Mobile)

Pros..

Good infrastructure.

Good potential.

Nice clubhouse

Decent to average security.

Cons.

Internal structures need better maintenance.

Internal societies are stuck on childish egos and hence maintenance issues.

Big con is poor to non existent lodha support after purchase or rent.
Sep 17, 2019 08:31 PM Read (via Mobile)

Need feedback on TMC water supply and Gas pipeline .Also wanted to understand on how far that planned cemetery coming from Lodha ?

Lodha Splendora - Bhayandarpada - Thane
Oct 01, 2017 09:04 AM Read (via Mobile)

Hi,

I am looking for rented flat 1bhk or 2 bhk in lodha splendora, ghodbunder road, thane.if any flat is vacant.

Let me know please.9820352175.Brokers please excuse.Looking for rent from 1st November 2017.If there please share your contact.If required we can make a long agreement.
Aug 10, 2017 11:54 PM Read (via Android App)

Hi gyes, I would like to share my experiance with all of you, recently I visited the lodha splendora at ghodbundar road thane project before thier visit I never seen like this project in my life example the amminities, services, space, pure nature of the front of your flat's balcony etc & lodha's all staff treat you like as family member

Plz visit the project you like the location
Sep 24, 2017 01:05 PM Read

Lodha is full of cheaters. Their sales man hardly have any ethics and will do anything to cheat innocent customers.

I bought 3 bhk flat in Lodha Splendora Cielo and was promised a covered parking, however I am given an open parking on possession.

The details sent to me for confirming the sales mentioned 1 parking and there was no mention of the type of parking. when I enquired further I came to know that on sales form they on their own have mentioned open parking, I have no copy of the same.

I am going to put the case in consumer forum. Even after writing to directors of the company, no one bother to resolve or correct wrong practise of their ales team. I am sure they are cheating lot of people like this only.

Please be aware of such cheaters and do not buy their properties!

Showing: 1 - 6 Reviews on Lodha Splendora - Bhayandarpada - Thane

View Review Archive of issues resolved by this brand

Lodha Splendora, Bhayandarpada, Thane Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search