Good but costly lodha

₹2.91 Cr - ₹3.6 Cr
Status: Ready to Move
57% 2.86 14 Reviews Claim this business
Good but costly lodha
Mar 16, 2018 06:49 PM 59454 views (via Android App)

Product Implementation Rate:

Hello friends today I am going to review of lodha fiorenza real estate.

Basically lodha is a building a better life.

I visited the site with my friends I am telling my personal experience about lodha buildings.

Facilities in lodha fiorenza -

1.when I visit the site rhe staff of the lodha is very fluent in nature they provide me a better facility for food water and etc.

2.the ultimate experience in fashion.( lodha fiorenza spatulator 6000sq ft. Designed by sitetectonnix Singapore.

1. 360 degree observatory or party lounge ( perhaps 500ft above the ground the chic 360degree rooftop where we can see a mumbai in great view.

2. Fashionable resident that makes a statement about your lifestyle.

3. good location

I feel the problems for lodha is price value the very costly services and buildings approx 3.15cr for just 975sq fit.

So guys I am truly recommended for the lodha if you have budget for thia to visit and feel the joy.

Thank you.

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Lodha Fiorenza - Goregaon East - Mumbai
Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search