For Business

Kannuru, Bengaluru 562149, KA

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Kolte Patil Raaga, Kannur, Bangalore

Summary
6 days ago Read

I am happy with the flat, they have super amenities and everything nearby, whether be bus stop/metro/mall/IT companies/super markets
Feb 01, 2022 02:57 PM Read

Dealing with the folks from Kolte Patil, especially in Bangalore, was a nightmare. Every email of mine was an escalation. While there were some folks, mostly in Pune/Mumbai who intervened occasionally, their attitude towards getting basic things done(requirements, not favours), was nothing short of a nightmare.

In short if one ever has the opportunity to pick up a Kolte Patil property, however good the price, I'd suggest to RUN. Not worth the mental pain.
Oct 20, 2020 02:27 PM Read (via Mobile)

The builder is a big liar. I had booked an apartment and due to the some issue i had to cancek my booking. It has been more than 6 months but they have not refunded the amount to me where in everytime they send a mail stating it will be done this months. The entire team is filled with liars and frauds

Kolte Patil Raaga - Kannur - Bangalore
Oct 02, 2020 11:23 AM Read

Click Titleof this Review > Click See All Photos and Click Gallery Photos

This is a Video on you tube from Kolte Patil Raaga in Bangalore, Hennur

No Power connection, Faulty sewage plumbing, all this after paying a premium!

This from Kolte Patil Mirabilis in Bangalore, Horamavu

The owner had just completed interiors and even before house warming ceremony, when he opened the door.

The house was full of sewage due to faulty plumbing.

Again Kolte Patil Mirabilis in Bangalore, Horamavu

Due to faulty plumbing wall and ceiling are often wet even in summer

Water Leaking from Garbage chute into the parking is disgusting!

Construction of Mrabilis started in 2013 and even after Seven years in 2020, 80% are still waiting to get there homes, there are no deadlines. You might be dead waiting in the lines!

Absolute ruffians are running the show they have no idea what a customer means. After they take your money they will forget to ever respond to you. You can escalate to the CEO's office. NO RESPONSE. I am not talking about days, 6 to 7 months and no response
Sep 02, 2020 08:10 PM Read

I was looking for a flat in mirablis bangalore and deposited 50K to them. later I was not interested.

They are not returning my money and its been close to two years now.

Dont trust them blindly they will cheat your money.
Aug 31, 2020 03:49 PM Read (via Mobile)

Kolte patil raaga is a very luxurious property. The amenities of the project is very super and enjoyable. They have a very good customer service. Flats are budget friendly.
Aug 14, 2020 03:00 PM Read (via Mobile)

My Sister was looking for home and then we came across kolte patil. I found this place worth buying with wonderfully designed and with beautiful amenities. I loved the project and would recommend if one is looking to stay at raaga.
Jul 29, 2020 01:19 PM Read (via Mobile)

I had visited Raaga project recently, sales team is very courteous, I liked the ready amenities and a store located within the project for convenience shopping, Phase 2 will be receiving OC soon, project is in great condition. Also I trust the brand so there is no compromise is the quality of construction.
Apr 07, 2020 11:31 PM Read (via Mobile)

No standard construction.. No water. Poor infrastructure. Non responsive builder. Poor amenities. Fraud builder.
Feb 12, 2020 10:27 AM Read

Hello, Interested buyers, BE ALERTED for LandOwner(DRA) Share Units

I would advise based on my own experience, DO NOT GO WITH LANDOWNER(DRA) SHARE if you want to buy a unit in Kolte Patil Mirabilis, there is some dispute going on between builder and landowner due to which all owners from landowner share have stopped registration. Landowner(DRA) is not including the builder as part of the sale deed and giving all illogical answers ideally it should be a tri-party agreement that they are not ready to proceed with. DRA is adamant saying they will only go for bi party agreement. Which is fishy, don’t get trapped go with the builder to buy a unit. This is already gone in RERA for getting justice, stay tuned for more updates.

Still, I would say go ahead with Builder share and its nice property in this area and going to be a nice place for everyone.
Nov 15, 2019 04:28 PM Read

Price- most affordable

location- peaceful

Construction- Good quality

So overall I am satisfied with the quality and on time delivery.

thanks for the home Kolte patil, . I will refer more of my friends to buy flats in Raaga.
Nov 13, 2019 03:52 PM Read (via Mobile)

I like the location and moreover project received OC for both Mirabilis and Raaga-I . perhaps biggest achievement in this market

I know kolte patil since I was in Pune and kp is really a good and reputed builder.

People should not pay attention what is mentioned by other Builders but must verify himself to take decision. I bought and so far I m happy with builder and expect the same in future
Oct 09, 2019 04:36 PM Read (via Mobile)

Their projects are in either litigation or poor and unprofessional implementation. As a customer of Kolte Patil, the builder is very unreliable and dishonest.
Jun 25, 2019 05:19 PM Read

The quality of materials that they used to make the building isso ridiculous. It sure does not seem like they are professional.
Jun 25, 2019 11:46 AM Read

They are such renowed builders, yet there are so many issues in their pipes and drainage system and it is a major inconvenience for us, so we have to be careful.
Jun 18, 2019 10:53 PM Read

The concept of affordable housing also needs to take into account the mass of land that is reserved for slums. This step should be taken into consideration so as to aid many of the slum developers to live in better spatial places.
Jun 14, 2019 11:06 AM Read

Currently many of the active builders are facing this problem where the cost involved in the basic resources like cement and steel have rationally increased as compared to the first few months of the current year and that has led to soaring prices of construction involved.
Jun 05, 2019 06:48 AM Read

Their drainage system is terrible and their pipes and fittings are also not good enough and we have called so many plumbers and technicians but they are not able to fix it.
May 29, 2019 06:04 AM Read

Me n my friend visited apartment, I liked the apartment n amenities very well, I wish to booka unit but unfortunatly 1500 sft unit not available, majorly I no need to worry abt my kid studies as all int.schools are availble in that location n REVA university also very near
Oct 16, 2018 04:04 PM Read

There are lots of issues with this project - It was informed that there is 13 Borewells but there is only 1 Borewell hence there is water issues, Water is supplied through Tanker, Lots of Electricity Fluctuations due to which most of your appliances will get damaged, No Proper Garbage Management as its been collected from each house and get dumped inside society itself, Due to Bellahalli Garbage Dumbyard very close to his apartment, The stinking smell is always around areas located near by so we cannot open our balcony and window doors, Lifts doesn't work properly, There is Monkey menace who enter each block via Utility and Balcony areas.Unfortunately there isn't any response on mail from KPDL, No CCTV in premises, Inefficient Security Guards as anyone can enter the society anytime easily, All Amenities are just namesake, Adding to this flavour, We have a open forest behind the apartment where some people dump some plastic waste and burn it regularly by which the poisonous plastic gas is spread to the apartment so we need to always keep our windows closed, There is a supermarket is of KPDL owned but rates are sky rocketing. Its unending list.PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS PROJECT. IF U REALLY WANTED PEACE OF MIND.

NOW YOU UNDERSTAND WHY THE RATES ARE LOW.

Note - Please don't get tricked by KPDL sales person saying its just some competitors fake review. I am a owner of Raaga Phase1 and I regret my decision of purchasing this apartment. If you still want to go ahead and purchase it then kindly take everything in writing from KPDL which you will never get. It's your hard earned money so think before investing

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Kolte Patil Raaga - Kannur - Bangalore

Kolte Patil Raaga - Kannur - Bangalore

Kolte Patil Raaga, Kannur, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search