Price On Request
Possession on: Dec 2017
Status: Ready to Move

Hoysala Ace
Oct 20, 2018 07:25 PM 3310 views (via Mobile)
(Updated Oct 20, 2018 07:36 PM)

Product Implementation Rate:

It's pity to share the misdeeds by Hoysala.

I am an NRI had booked Ace 1, one apartment during 2013. During dec 2016 for my sons education need, with written agreement I sold back the flat to Hoysala. They sold the property to another client and was supposed to return full amount within 3 months by Feb 31st 2017.

Payments were done in regular intervals initially, however got delayed and as I could not get full money back in time, My son could not get the admission.

It's going to 2 years now and still nearly 40 lks is pending.

They have cheated me and my family so badly and I curse with my fullest power of conviction Mr Satish and his company will never prosper and will be destroyed.

Inspite to giving them a lawyer notice they did not budge. I am now writing this for people to know about their misdeeds and cheating traits and don't believe them.

Ok this Dussera day, I curse them to get destroyed as my family is suffering still because of their cheating nature.

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search

India's No.1 Ratings & Review App
Download MouthShut Mobile App
Write a review and win cash rewards!
recommended-by