₹1.05 Cr - ₹2.8 Cr

492, Road Number 1, Sahakar Nagar, Kurla East, Mumbai 400071, MH

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Godrej Prime, Chembur, Mumbai

Summary
11 days ago Read (via Android App)

This is gorgeous, very nice location to live peacefull in a attractive area. Very beautiful and best architecture. This is very nice for people want peace and have to live in a attrativable society. And it is also good for children. There have gardens to relax , to play. This is a very beautiful and attractive area. GODREJ " TREE"
Jan 11, 2021 03:35 PM Read (via Android App)

Very nice area, and there are garden infront of house, the roos are also very beautiful and attractive, there are sisaw ang other playing games fr childrens
Nov 05, 2020 12:09 AM Read (via Mobile)

We have been living in Godrej Trees for the last 10 months. Absolutely love the place. With so much space within the property my kids enjoy playing around. The maintenance and the upkeep of the property is a big plus. The Taj Group is all set to open up shortly. Since it is right on the Eastern Express Highway, accessibility to town or other parts of Mumbai East is great.I will recommend this property to anyone who is looking for spacious family living with easy commute to city biz hubs.

Godrej Prime - Chembur - Mumbai
Oct 13, 2020 08:12 PM Read (via Mobile)

No matter how well built the complex is, hats off off to Godrej on their overall quality. There might be some minor fixes here and there but are negligible compared to the pros.

The worst part is the kind of management associated with the Building. They are biased, drunk with power and have a feeling like they are running a country of their own.

The Management is a special hater of dogs and overall happiness of the people living in the Building. If you are renting a flat here, please be cautious. Tenants have no say over here. The rental is too expensive to take the management's lame rules.
Jun 20, 2020 10:14 AM Read (via Android App)

Whith a mandate that works towards creating a brighter tomorrow godrej serenity deonar is a diversified real eatate group with business interests across residential commercial hospitality I would like to sey godrej serenity group is lavious education and healthcare domains this company oldest in tha world

I give rating 5 to 4.5
Apr 06, 2020 03:20 PM Read (via Mobile)

First of all the network here is the worst ..

The lift is having issues always.. was stuck in the lift once for one hour . Society office people are very rude towards tenants . Had a very bad experience staying here !
Feb 08, 2020 09:57 PM Read (via Android App)

I pepal are very beytey very cute are very hour are the very interest bilading are very busy at work today and tomorrow are very happy the are very bas are they the very cute heme the are very hot building very so cute ,
Dec 27, 2019 10:37 AM Read (via Mobile)

Hi.pls dont buy property thinking its godrej brand.

We bot flat in most premium project of godrej & all we got was low quality tiles with cracks.Whole flooring is full of cracks and scratches and no one to help. They r circling issue within teams and no one to solve this.
Dec 21, 2019 01:01 PM Read

Godrej is one of the best real estate contractor. its design and quality is too good. godrej workes for pubic comfort. its feel like haven on earth. I personally suggest to purchase godrej property.
Dec 04, 2019 12:39 PM Read

This property is very good and location are too good constriction quality is too good flooring are good
Nov 09, 2019 11:55 PM Read (via Mobile)

At the time of booking in 2017 I was not informed abt the municipal tax at the time of booking which was applied at the time of delivery.misktake of sales team
Aug 06, 2019 06:19 AM Read

The best elevation. The best modern amenities. A complex you would love to live in for a lifetime. A assurance of long term strength of the Whole Structure. 1 & 2 Bedroom Hall kitchen flats for Middle Class Families with clear, marketable title to help you get instant Home Loan
Jul 15, 2019 01:35 AM Read (via Android App)

Godrej company is good because product is osome and servie is good best . my favourite product is tv, cell, washingmachine etc thanks for godtej team
Jun 19, 2019 09:09 AM Read (via Android App)

This will be a nice place ti move out in next year.

I contacted them their customer service is very good and I am satisfied with their deep explanation about flats.

Staff is supportive and good responsive. If you cant go there they will visit you.

This Building will be ready soon and The quality and price they are offering are very good
Dec 31, 2018 08:14 PM Read

As I have been doing sales calls for godrej and many other builders and since I really get insights of their plans so this plan was one of them which I felt is a really good property to invest, as the location is chembur near shell colony and station is also near by.

the rates are pretty much worth and definately gonna rise in near future so a good plan for investment.
Nov 14, 2018 02:46 PM Read

The Godrej project in vikhroli is one of the famous project in mumbai right now. The location of the project is good. And the way the project is coming up in mumbai is also good.

The godrej project will help many people in mumbai to call godrej as their sweet home in near future. the project a strong one in the vicinity
Nov 01, 2018 01:06 PM Read (via Android App)

I am inspecting that site for 3 month and I found that it is full of scan and wastage of money the money which is being spent on making it is going totally in the hand of builder there are not using all the money to make that residence in a proper way as it was expected by the honour and they are deceiving to them I wrote a letter to the owner that it is going to be a big scam and his suitcase is useful time for inspecting the side and the work which have been done for making it.

According to years effort it is clear that it will be one of bad residence ever made in India so is the owner will not inspect that site personally and will not take any strict step are the Builder then it is going to be a total loss of money and this may vary dangerous for the public because it will it is being made with lots of lots of an useful metal.

riddles in India's top building but because of having no effort and no inspection it is going to be made with less money and builder which is making the residence will give all the money in his pocket and me do a big scam in India I want to inform you all that you will be a great residence.

the owner is giving lots of money for making it residence to the Builder and dinner is keeping all the money in his pocket and using some money for making it and its structure and quality is being destroyed by the builders and the owner is not taking care of it he never gone for inspecting the site what is going on what work will be in then there's no matter for owner and the Builder is taking create fun of it and according to me it is not value for money and the money which is spend 28 it is a less and the money is given to the way that you can say that half of money is spent on the residence so now I want to get this message to the inside anfield.

I want to say that it is going to be very big is come and I want to erase all the details about this fact I know you are thinking that it will be one of best residence made in in India but it is all we into a dream it can't be that truth he was all the money in rain in the format of the Builder is not used in the money in the making of the residence I avail to all of you please get this message to the owner and ask him to get a direction to the Builder and try to make digital India history.
Oct 22, 2018 07:10 PM Read

Online free loan for individuals with very dynamic team to the task.

l have a capital that will be used to grant short term and long term loan to any serious business minded individual who wish to assess this loan.

Contact me on the following e-mail address:lavalmichelle1953@gmail.com to know the conditions of granting loans and financing big European banks without harassment and say goodbye to your financial problems.

Be informed that we work to satisfy you. You can follow your file online to know its evolution. Thank you.
Aug 31, 2018 09:54 AM Read (via Android App)

My friend advised me to book this flat and our family aggres after visiting this property and that was a good choice because it gives us full satisfaction .all the basic facilities will be available their. And the behaviour of the owner is decent and friendly. Atmosphere of the building of our flat is worthy. Our flat will be fully furnished. I hope I get good results here.the old families staying in old buildings of godrej are happy and satisfied so we also took this decision and decided to book these flats.i hope my review is valuable for you. This is my genuine review for you. May be you also like this after visiting. Take full enquiries before booking
Mar 01, 2018 12:28 PM Read

Horrible experience with the entire Godrej team in Bangalore, their management team like Sameer Adya, and the staff take the buyers to ride, they give a damn to the people who patiently beg behind them to get the unit registered . .They have taken 32 lakhs from me in Jan 18 its been 2 months, the entire Godrej team hitting us like a football, they have created so much mental agony to me and our family to get the unit registered .We have been begging behind them after paying such a huge money .Please do not even think to buy from these people .In the name of Godrej, they harass us .And they think, they can do any thing they want .

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Godrej Prime - Chembur - Mumbai

Godrej Prime - Chembur - Mumbai

Godrej Prime, Chembur, Mumbai Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search