Godrej Palm Retreat, sector-150, Noida, is a farce

1% 1 11 Reviews Claim this business

Godrej Palm Retreat, sector-150, Noida, is a farce
Dec 02, 2021 04:34 PM 303 views

Product Implementation Rate:

This is one of the worst experience. I had with any builder what so ever. I was allotted shop GDPRSHOP 8(Ground Floor shop - 8). Once I paid the earnest money, they sent to me the agreement letter via post. The agreement mentioned that the first party is ACE, some other builder, not Godrej.

I raised my concern with Godrej that the project name is Godrej and so far I have received emails only from official Godrej Property domain. Now why are you forcing me to sign the agreement with some other builder as first party.

Despite all tries, they finally mentioned that I have to forfeit the amount as this is earnest money. This is worst ethics I have seen by any builder. Shame on you Godrej Properties.

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search

India's No.1 Ratings & Review App
Download MouthShut Mobile App
Write a review and win cash rewards!
recommended-by