Forget your dream house if you booked with Galaxy

Status: Under Construction
17% 1.5 6 Reviews Claim this business
Thiruvalla But Working In Kuwait India

Forget your dream house if you booked with Galaxy
8 days ago 209 views (via Mobile)
(Updated 8 days ago)

Product Implementation Rate:

I Booked a Galaxy Golden Dale Tower 1 Apartment in 2016 Feb, been assured of completion of the 2 Tower project and handover by April 2019.

Works did not even start until end of 2017 and while I continued payment until 2018, could note that works weren’t progressing at all. As in May 2018 with just 11 months towards handover, only 3 floors of very basic outer structure of Galaxy Tower 1 was the progress.

That time I wrote to Galaxy stating no more payments until reasonable process. They never answer calls or reply emails and finally in April 2019 as on promised handover, the work stood at just 4th floor basic outer structure of Tower 1 and not even piling works of Tower 2.

In September 2019 after half a year of lapse from completion assurance date, I wrote to Galaxy for full refunds. Finally been replied, though with a statement that Galaxy is undergoing financial crisis or that their owner is traveling or that someone at Galaxy met with an accident which are trivial reasons for a corporate not able to comment anything at all about a single customer’s refund. From start all I could see was a company just dodging with facts and no actions.

The customers of Galaxy Homes finally could connect to each other and succeeded in forming a WhatsApp group of now 70 plus members, all of them in equal positions of having tried and failed in seeing their progress from 2016 assured dates of completion as on Feb 2020.

I kept reminding them and also went down to agree that if the flat can be handed over 1 year from the previous assured dates, when they confirmed it may complete only by end of 2021 or beginning of 2022 when I formally terminated my contract and claimed refunds of amounts paid in Oct 2019.

Again the same dodging and no progress seen until when I finally decided to move Legal and filed a suit against Galaxy in November 2019 when it was noted that they push in an Arbitration clause which should be attempted first. Formal Arbitration has started and in the meanwhile, their advocate complain that works could not progress because of my stoppage of payments, while I had provided to the law all evidences of my communications and reminders for their agreements or reply during payment stoppage in 2018 purely because of Galaxy not progressing in works.

All of the WhatsApp group members are in the same situation, a few of them had taken the matter with Kochi Local Police and now a few with a suit. I had initially tried my good ways to recover just the amounts paid which is 50% of construction cost without even the interest or further cost of rent I incurred due to the delay ; to which they remain silent and now with the legal filing and fly down from abroad already thrice for the legals, I have incurred very high losses above the amounts already paid.

While I see a slow movement as far as arbitration is concerned, I am now flying down soon to make a harsh move which will be my last resort to getting my losses done. In the meanwhile I will give Galaxy the option to reconsider the matter with full refunds of my payments and additional cost of legal and fly downs, forgetting my interests on amounts if they agree for a negotiation.

To all - please do a thorough search about a builder before you commit your hard earned money and dreams to

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Galaxy Golden Dale - Panampilly Nagar - Kochi
Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search