Awesome.......

₹37.75 L - ₹60.16 L
Status: Ready to Move
100% 4.5 2 Reviews Claim this business
Awesome.......
Aug 06, 2018 07:19 PM 3397 views (via Android App)

Product Implementation Rate:

Hry friends today I am going to review about dosti which is located in mumbra thane.

I live in mumbra and from last 5 years I am seeing dosti project in near shilphata.

I am not seeing any society like dosti in mumbra. I am observing to it and I can see that dosti buliders are making a beautiful project which is must needed in mumbra the price of the flats is also reasonable.

When I went inside I can feel that how much hardwork dosti buliders are doing in this project.

They are also providing a school with in the society itself. which is also a good move.

It you will see the society then u will also come to know why I am giving thid reivew.

They are providing 24/7 water facility.and they have located camera's in the society.

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Dosti Planet North - Shilphata - Thane
Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search