₹30.6 L - ₹42.6 L
Possession on: May 2016
Status: Ready to Move

Never stay here.
Nov 15, 2020 05:16 AM 5128 views (via Mobile)

Product Implementation Rate:

I have lived in rented flats since my childhood. I do even now. Before my current place, I lived in DS Max Sprinkles. It is one of the WORST place to live. Area is bad but the people living there in the apartment are unbearable. They have problem with everything.

Eg. Had a loud fight with my partner. In the house. Doors, windows closed. But someone came to our door knocking and threatened to call cops on us :D

While moving out, they did not have maintenance records. Made me wait for the right pending amount for more than an hour. I donated my old matress to the electrician. They didn't let him take it outside the gate claiming maintenance is not paid (electrician will pay?)

People have problem if you smoke inside your own home cos smell escapes here and there. Suggestion is to smoke on the street (which is illegal btw but to hell with law)

SOWA committee is made of old men who have nothing better in life to do. They are sad and angry for everything. Have no respect for other, president acts as if he is the president of the country.

No privacy. Walls are so thin I can hear the next door neighbor pee.

NEVER LIVE HERE. NEVER. BETTER TO BE IN A STUDIO APPARTMENT.

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search

India's No.1 Ratings & Review App
Download MouthShut Mobile App
Write a review and win cash rewards!
recommended-by