₹1 Cr - ₹1.32 Cr
42% 2.67 12 Reviews Claim this business
Heritage Max
Apr 27, 2018 02:39 PM 5109 views

Product Implementation Rate:

I'm among the first 10 families that have already shifted to Heritage Max and it is my priviledge to share my review on the first home I ever brought. I even mailed to you on your team ID this very same thing. I and my husband were looking for a good place to stay within our budget and found Heritage Max strategically located, especially with the Expressway coming up. My in-laws found the open areas & landscpaing very good and having markets and so many sports facilities is very convenient. This was very decisively priced and I am happy to review you here because you guys indeed did it all to get these few words of praises. With the world going frenzied with all real estate scams, I am glad I chose you people for my first home. In fact, I have mailed the same to your team as well at Conscient. The property became a more success with an inaugural of club house.

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Conscient Heritage Max - Sector 102 - Gurgaon
Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search