For Business

Hadosiddapura, Chikkakannalli, Bengaluru 560035, KA

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Concorde Amber, Avalahalli, Bangalore

Summary
1 hr 32 mins ago Read

The main attraction of this project is location. I have booked my 3 BHK. Overall experienced was good.
5 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Worth every penny you spend, superb area and stunning arrangement, design and construction. Kudos to Concorde.
22 days ago Read

Great for investment purposes, the property comes with great amenities. Worth giving a look! I would recommend to give it a look. Location is pretty good too.

Concorde Auriga - Medahalli - Bangalore
May 16, 2022 10:09 AM Read

We are happy to share our experience while booking our first apartment with Concorde. Their customer support was super active all the time. A big thanks to them
Apr 19, 2022 07:02 PM Read

The best part of this project is, it is very near to the metro station, so you have easy & convenient access to every part of Bangalore.
Apr 14, 2022 08:10 PM Read (via Mobile)

Building construction is not good quality because when you’re going to drilling work at the time drill goes smoothly it means quality of material is very poor quality has used

Second building Half of the building is not according to vastu such as the main door facing and kitchen hob area or bed facing areas and balcony facing is as detailed has not been followed and even Dyning facing areas also there is some more as Customer cheating business
Mar 14, 2022 12:27 PM Read

Experience a stress-free life at Concorde Auriga, Absolutely amazing project with all amenities. Would highly recommend it.
Feb 28, 2022 01:36 PM Read

A house I had consistently needed with shocking comforts and amazingly supportive region. I love the support which I have received from Concorde Team.
Feb 16, 2022 05:14 PM Read

Convenient location, modern amenities and easily accessible such as schools, hospitals, malls, restaurants, tech parks and IT offices well within a short distance
Feb 15, 2022 11:40 AM Read

Reasonable price, worth to invest here. It is one of the best luxury apartments in Bangalore located in the heart of a pristine location on Hesaraghatta Main Road.
Jan 25, 2022 06:49 PM Read

IT hubs, entertainment hubs, Electronic city, everything is well within a reasonable distance. In short, peaceful inside, busy outside. Schools, hospitals are all near by. I urge you all to visit this place. This is the best.
Jan 13, 2022 06:17 PM Read

The overall amenities provided by Concorde Auriga is really commendable. The amenities range from a swimming pool, to a jogging track, to a gym, etc.
Jan 11, 2022 10:51 AM Read

I wanted a home near the metro station and this is the one I want to invest in, with all amenities and perfect floor plan, I think I have found my dream home.
Dec 21, 2021 12:49 PM Read

Concorde Auriga provides an open space and their apartments are designed so thoughtfully and also floor plans are highly efficient. Surrounded by modern amenities. It's a smart living home.
Dec 20, 2021 12:18 PM Read (via Mobile)

If anyone is looking for a secure investment then Concorde Hill Crest is the best choice. It offers luxury villa plots near the airport, these luxury villa plots in North Bangalore have IT parks, ITIR, business parks, 3000 acres SEZ, and hotels coming up in and around Chikkaballanpur. It is one of the best places to build a weekend home.
Dec 15, 2021 02:30 PM Read

I was looking for my dream home and my search over at Concorde Spring Meadows. It is one of the best luxury apartments in Bangalore. I booked 2 BHK here and I am so happy. Even their customer service is very impressive. They respond very quickly and take immediate action. Lots of Thanks to the Concorde Team!
Nov 15, 2021 08:35 PM Read

Concorde HillCrest is residential plot developed by Concorde Group. It is the best place for the perfect weekends and also in terms of growing investment all the time.
Oct 25, 2021 08:52 AM Read (via Mobile)

We had booked one plot on concorde elements of earth with 3 Lakh rupees. When we went to verify the papers we got to know about ongoingSLV court case. We tried to check their resolution for legal case but they do not have much solution with them. So We requested for cancellation and refund since we had not signed agreement and as per booking contract they should give us back booking amount. Its been more then 3 months, they are not responding properly for refund.
Oct 21, 2021 06:13 PM Read (via Mobile)

Concorde Napa Valley is ready to move in and a very well planned villa with a great atmosphere. Thank you Concorde.
Oct 19, 2021 11:33 AM Read

Recently we have booked our flat in Concorde Auriga and trust me, we are very much satisfied with our decision for investing here.

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Concorde Amber - Avalahalli - Bangalore

Concorde Amber - Avalahalli - Bangalore

Concorde Amber, Avalahalli, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search