Big Time Frauds

1% 1 25 Reviews Claim this business

Big Time Frauds
Aug 11, 2019 03:23 PM 4121 views

Product Implementation Rate:

I booked a flat in Citrus Aire, Ecity, Near Biocon, Bangalore. They promised to refund the booking amount if documentation is not clear from their end and had given the same in writing . During document verification through a well reputed lawyer, its found that they are having many violations and does not have many approvals to proceed with the project. Do not have proper clearance certificate also.

Later as per their written Terms and Conditions, I requested for cancellation and they denied to refund. Its been more than 3 months and still no proper response from Citrus.

Mr. Syed Umar, VP Sales at Citrus, was so rude and ruthless in handling customers. He even threatened me to send goons to my house to break my legs. He bluntly denies refunding my booking amount as agreed in Terms and Conditions and not bothered when I said will proceed legally. This shows they care a damn about companies reputation nor doing any ethical business.

They are known for not completing most of the projects due to violations and unclear documentation.

I strictly say NO to this builder. Please be aware. Do not fall to into their marketing traps.

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search

India's No.1 Ratings & Review App
Download MouthShut Mobile App
Write a review and win cash rewards!
recommended-by