₹61.5 L - ₹1.2 Cr

Amruth Nagar Road, Junnasandra, Bengaluru 560035, KA

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Century Infiniti, Kasavanahalli, Bangalore

Summary
Mar 16, 2021 10:08 AM Read (via Mobile)

They hav a huge balcony, with world class amenities, real time experience. Larger than life livability.
Jun 24, 2019 06:20 PM Read

This is one of the cleverest tricks that has been applied by the builders in failing to sell properties since there is not much demand. It is seen that many builders are openly availing the buyer to book a flat at a very nominal rate and after a few time span of 15 days are told to pay the remaining full amount.
Jun 14, 2019 12:57 AM Read

The builders and developers have caused us so much of stress because they have not started the project yet and it has been years since they took our money for the project.

Century Infiniti - Kasavanahalli - Bangalore
Jun 08, 2019 08:27 PM Read

You must take the reciepts from them because they may deny that you have made the payment later.
May 30, 2019 03:27 PM Read

The place is not hygienic and there are so many rats here and other things that roam around here, which is a huge problem.
May 30, 2019 06:43 AM Read

Services for emergency times needs to be available so as to cater to basic needs. Very poor basic needs. Physical infrastructure needs improvement for good society developments. The area overall has less to offer when it comes to buying properties.
Oct 10, 2018 03:40 AM Read (via Mobile)

Terrible experience with Century (their Artizan project) and I would advise buyers too avoid! Over 1 year waiting, they have taken 50%+ of funds and still have not delivered the property. CRM team provides no help (especially Ms Triveni) and is absolutely unresponsive. While it seems they have the biggest land bank also seems they have lots of litigation. I would avoid this developer and their projects.
Jul 04, 2018 09:42 PM Read (via Android App)

Can someone comment on quality of this project and on builder reputation, deviations from plan and can they get oc?

I observed their amenities were reduced in size and blocks are of different height and total no. Of units different in different document.

Is there any builder floor built?

Swimming pool is like toddlers pool amd hardly 4 can stand in half basket ball court and squash court is not in picture. Plz add any additional details which may help others.
Nov 23, 2020 06:53 PM Read

I see the project is very nice and lots of open space. Nice well managed sales executive and a lot of patience to listen to our problems.
Nov 05, 2020 02:57 PM Read

I was searching for the project to buy property for investment purpose and century ethos is perfect for it because this project is exactly the same I wanted
Sep 16, 2020 03:47 PM Read

Its the best project with good connectivity. Best locations for school, hospitals, malls, airport and more. Very well planned project. Overall project is nice and worth of purchasing.
Sep 09, 2020 05:44 PM Read

Century Breeze's unit has beautiful units with a surrounding area just compliments the overall structure. For me, the cherry on the cake is the amazing amenities that allow me to rewind after work and feel good. From taking stroll around the garden to early morning workout sessions, they have all the amenities I need to make my life here full of comfort and pleasure.
Aug 29, 2020 03:39 PM Read

Nice floor plan this is exactly how I wanted my flat. They are offering very good service to the customers, Good apartments according to my demands. I am very happy with the service Century Breeze Sales Team.
Feb 10, 2020 12:22 PM Read

This apartment has that every thing which I always wanted so luxurious with all cool amenities.with the better connectivity . I bought 3 bhkapartment there .and i'm veryhappy with my decision .

Showing: 1 - 14 Reviews on Century Infiniti - Kasavanahalli - Bangalore

Century Infiniti - Kasavanahalli - Bangalore

Century Infiniti, Kasavanahalli, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search