67% 3.33 3 Reviews Claim this business

Sriram Gardens, Indira Nagar, Manapakkam, Chennai 600125, TN

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Casagrand Utopia, Manapakkam, Chennai

Summary
9 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I have booked an apartment in Utopia. From the beginning of the booking, I have an issue with the Casagrand CRM. They have never stick to the commitment. Always requesting the payment without completing the work. Pathetic service. Not recommending for buyers. Please look for a good construction company. Even if you take the concern to the management team no response.
24 days ago Read (via Mobile)

As I'm one of the customer from casagrand utopia, the site visit made was good. Need to suggest my friends. But one think about CRM HAD TO RESPONSE FOR CUSTOMER MAILS.
Mar 30, 2021 05:30 PM Read (via Mobile)

I bought in utopia, I came to know from my friend who is staying in Irene this builder is doing service his own delight team for 10 years. Superb and I had very good experience from Casagrand, only one thing has to set more process.

Showing: 1 - 3 Reviews on Casagrand Utopia - Manapakkam - Chennai

Casagrand Utopia - Manapakkam - Chennai

Casagrand Utopia, Manapakkam, Chennai Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search