Project Details of Casagrand Sereno, Ottiyambakkam, Chennai

Sholinganallur, Ottiyambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600126

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Casagrand Sereno, Ottiyambakkam, Chennai

Summary
Mar 18, 2021 07:20 PM Read

PART 2: I booked for a apartment with CG for a advance of Rs. 50, 000/- and then I started asking them all the doubts that I had, no proper response, neglecting my calls, giving silly reasons etc. Then, I also gave the documents that they gave me for legal and the legal person told me that there's a lot of missing pages in their construction, documentation etc. Therefore, I decided to quit the project and asked for the refund and to be honest this refund process took a lot of time, you know what I mean. But, I didn't leave them, I kept chasing and chasing until I got my money back. Do you know why the refund takes so long? Because, the money that we give them they CASAGRAND puts into STOCKS AND MUTUAL FUND to gain more money for themselves, that's the reason it is delayed and more over CG is a big time fraud unit supported by all the frauds. NEVER NEVER GO FOR CASAGRAND, the name is BIG, ADVERTISEMENT HEAVY etc, but the people working for CG ARE CHEAP. You can trust a popper, but not these guys.

PART 1: CASAGRAND as a whole are big time cheats. I wouldn't trust them at all, since I got hit by them once and that's sufficient. They are all happy and enjoying now with the money that they have cheated, but the TRUTH never dies, and they all will suffer and die one day, that's for sure. Death is sure for all, but suffering and dying is sure for them. There's a huge difference in what I am saying. Life is not about enjoying by all malicious means, but rather with the right means. Even if it is little, one can enjoy, UNLIKE CG.
Oct 23, 2020 01:03 AM Read (via Mobile)

It is a Good Experience with Casa Grande. Will continue the long journey. They are offering for best price and lot of amenities in the Integrated township / gated community, we are lucky to book a good customized suite ????

Showing: 1 - 2 Reviews on Casagrand Sereno - Ottiyambakkam - Chennai

Casagrand Sereno - Ottiyambakkam - Chennai

Casagrand Sereno, Ottiyambakkam, Chennai Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search