63% 3.13 84 Reviews Claim this business

Model School Rd, Extension, Sholinganallur, Chennai 600119, TN

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Casagrand Royale, Sholinganallur, Chennai

Summary
1 day ago Read (via Mobile)

I have booked an apartment in Utopia. From the beginning of the booking, I have an issue with the Casagrand CRM. They have never stick to the commitment. Always requesting the payment without completing the work. Pathetic service. Not recommending for buyers. Please look for a good construction company. Even if you take the concern to the management team no response.
7 days ago Read

CASGRAND BUILDER - ATHEN PROPERTY FLAT NO:K-406 IS VERY WORST BUILDER IN CHENNAI. WE BOOKED A FLAT ON MARCH 28TH 2021, THEY APPROACH VERY WELL IN MAIL AND COLLECT THE ADVANCE PAYMENT FROM THE CLIENT IMMEDIATELY, BUT WHILE WE ASK TO REFUND THE AMOUNT - THEY NEVER RESPOND TO OUR CALLS OR MAILS. MR. KISHORE A VERY WORST FELLOW, WHO NEVER RESPOND OR DONT KNOW HOW TO RESPECT THE CLIENTS.

WE GIVEN THE CANCELLATION MAIL ALSO ON APRIL 10TH 2021, BUT FROM THAT THEY NO ONE IS RESPONDING TO OUR CALLS, SINCE WE HAD PAID - 1 LAKH AS A TOKEN ADVANCE TO THEM.

SINCE WE HAD ISSUES WE UNABLE TO PURCHASE THE FLAT. SO WE CANCELLED OUR PLAN.

ATHEN PROPERTY FLAT NO:K-406 - WE BOOKED THIS AS PER THEIR DISCUSSION.

GUYS PLEASE DONT DO ANY TOKEN ADVANCE SINCE THEY CHEAT A LOT.

BALAJI. S

9 days ago Read (via Mobile)

My son purchased a flat in MIRO.

Promised delivery was October-2019.But still not handed over the flat.

I have visited his flat sometime in January-2021.Really shocked to see the quality of construction.Dampness in walls, cracked walls, drainage blocks, poor quality fittings, stained closets, leaking pipes, poor flow of water, cracked tiles etc.were noticed in a new flat.

The CRM promised that the deficiencies will be attended shortly.Though more than three months passed condition is same.The so-called CRMs at site are not responsive.I Willnot recommendCasagrand to anyone.Before investing money, visit this site, take the views of the owners who are already occupied and then you decide.(Little strain to site will save you from disappointment).Most probably you will not purchase.Please think twice before investing in CASAGRAND.

Casagrand Royale - Sholinganallur - Chennai
12 days ago Read

I had bought an property from Casagrand, and the experience had been very bad for me. The CRM team is the worst I have encountered in my experience. They will delay the project, mess up the registration of the property, and will make you compromise on everything. It seems the aim of the CRM team is to irritate, frustrate, and stress the customers. Never Never buy from Casagrand, no matter what.
14 days ago Read (via Mobile)

As I'm one of the residence in Arena, from the beginning the CRM and site team were not addressing my request. After the customer care team taken the step towards my villa all defects were attended and completed with many follow ups. Expecting the same for future.
16 days ago Read (via Mobile)

As I'm one of the customer from casagrand utopia, the site visit made was good. Need to suggest my friends. But one think about CRM HAD TO RESPONSE FOR CUSTOMER MAILS.
18 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Builder is not worthy to go for. Quality of construction is pathetic , Relationship Manager are not approachable and not pro active in providing guidance to the customer . Not worth for investing the hard earned money, project projected for go live in 2019 stil under construction and my flat rectification of defective identified during NOC in progress for 3 months. I strongly don't recommend this builder to any one.
19 days ago Read

The handing over was delayed by more than 2 years, despite of collecting the entire amount. The snag points were not attended till date. Very very worst customer support. Autocratic behaviour once the intial payment was done.
21 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Projects are very good and more amenities with ontime delivery. Both senior citizens and children friendly.
24 days ago Read (via Mobile)

One of the Chennai developing real-estate company.recently visited there model house and it was awesome
26 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I'm one of the residence in casagrand Irene, the common issues and others are sorted out with support of Icare team.
29 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Good amenities and well structured. Affordable pricing compared to other southern builders................
Apr 05, 2021 02:46 PM Read (via Mobile)

No builders can give more amenities count over 100+, For every children's and seniors citizens comfortable to use. I love this community.
Apr 05, 2021 02:26 PM Read (via Mobile)

Hai I’m Zakir one of the resident recently I faced technical issue in my villa and I approach casagrand customer service. After that my villa issue they have resolved on time and I really surprised of the immediate effectiveness response from them.
Apr 01, 2021 02:59 PM Read (via Mobile)

I bought 2bhk in Casagrand Athens. Model house looks great. Recently customer service is improved by icare ppl.
Mar 31, 2021 10:05 AM Read (via Mobile)

The customer service is great. Casa is still servicing customers 4 years after my home was handed over.
Mar 30, 2021 05:30 PM Read (via Mobile)

I bought in utopia, I came to know from my friend who is staying in Irene this builder is doing service his own delight team for 10 years. Superb and I had very good experience from Casagrand, only one thing has to set more process.
Mar 29, 2021 05:08 PM Read (via Mobile)

Very bitter and worst experience. Cheaters , looters, thoroughly unprofessional..this is to common middle class people. please don't fall for the brand name
Mar 24, 2021 01:20 PM Read (via Mobile)

Casagrand means fake. Fake promotion, Fake promise & Fake advertising.

Rating would be a zero........
Mar 19, 2021 09:20 PM Read (via Mobile)

Very worst... Really irritating builder... If you cant complete the projects... Why your where starting up a new probects... Why you people cheating public by showing fake advertisment... I request to all who looking to buy a apartment... Dont but casagrande brand projects... Very fake... I need vo

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Casagrand Royale - Sholinganallur - Chennai

Casagrand Royale - Sholinganallur - Chennai

Casagrand Royale, Sholinganallur, Chennai Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search