Project Details of Casagrand FirstCity, Perumbakkam, Chennai

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Casagrand FirstCity, Perumbakkam, Chennai

Summary
Feb 26, 2021 04:12 PM Read (via Mobile)

I cancelled a flat in Casagrand first city they promised to refund booking amount in 45 days , it has been more than 100 days no proper response from the team. They give fake promise every week that they will pass cheque on Monday However they don’t stick to their commitments. Totally disappointed with Casagrand team.. I will never recommend Casagrand to anyone.. lucky that I cancelled else I could have had big loss booking flats with people who don’t stick to commitments
Feb 13, 2021 08:40 PM Read (via Mobile)

It’s been almost 4 months. Talked to nearly 5 executives of Casa Grande First City to try and get my Advance back. But in vain. No response from anyone. Really surprising of how they grew so Big as a Corporate when they are not able to respond to their customers woes.

Keep trying is my motto. Terribly pathetic company.
Feb 05, 2021 09:05 PM Read

Folks- be careful while making a booking by paying advance. Don't lose your hard earned money. I made a booking on Nov 18 2020 and cancelled on Nov 19 after reading the reviews about the builder. It turned out to be true that there is a huge delay in refund of booking advance. None of their executives are responding. I haven't got my money back.

So, please be careful not to get excited looking at their model flats and booking instantaneously. Think twice before you pay.

Casagrand FirstCity - Perumbakkam - Chennai
Dec 11, 2020 01:04 PM Read

Hi, I booked an apartment with First City, only based on the promise that I can cancel it with full refund if I had second thoughts. I did have second thoughts and cancelled it - From the minute I cancelled the booking I am unable to even establish contact with any of the Casagrand employees which is worrisome as my money is now stuck with them.

It has been more than a month - and now my only course of action is to visit their head office and make a scene as I am unable to establish contact with any of their employees.

Showing: 1 - 4 Reviews on Casagrand FirstCity - Perumbakkam - Chennai

Casagrand FirstCity, Perumbakkam, Chennai Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search