Price On Request

State Highway 57, Vallakkottai, Oragadam, Chennai 603109, TN

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Casagrand Arena, Oragadam, Chennai

Summary
Apr 05, 2021 02:26 PM Read (via Mobile)

Hai I’m Zakir one of the resident recently I faced technical issue in my villa and I approach casagrand customer service. After that my villa issue they have resolved on time and I really surprised of the immediate effectiveness response from them.
Mar 31, 2021 10:05 AM Read (via Mobile)

The customer service is great. Casa is still servicing customers 4 years after my home was handed over.
Oct 09, 2018 07:36 PM Read

I am one of the Casagrand customer. If you need any cons and pros regarding builder/ Process /Referral bonus and etc. please reach me 9916334442. Preferred timing Week days evening after 7 pm and week end. I am one of the Casagrand customer. If you need any cons and pros regarding builder/ Process /Referral bonus and etc. please reach me 9916334442. Preferred timing Week days evening after 7 pm and week end.

Showing: 1 - 3 Reviews on Casagrand Arena - Oragadam - Chennai

Casagrand Arena - Oragadam - Chennai

Casagrand Arena, Oragadam, Chennai Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search