A Brigade of cheap manipulators

A Brigade of cheap manipulators
Mar 16, 2018 11:15 AM 39797 views

Product Implementation Rate:

Worst experience overall.

When the project was inordinately delayed and they started using concrete slabs(ready made slabs instead of blocks) I felt unhappy about the quality. Moreover the marketing literature was not at all matching with the actual conditions.

When I decided to walk away from the project unfortunately I had paid three installments. I wrote them about my in ability to continue with the project. Then they started showing their true colors. Executives of the project Jayalakshmi, Vijayalakshmi, Avinash, Leelavathi all are good for nothing. Now the first two in the list have left the company. Overall Brigade declined to pay me back. But fortunately I could get hold of some influential people to took them to task and I could recover some portion of my money at least. After all these efforts they still owe me around 7 lakh rupees which I feel is a distant dream to recover.

My suggestion to you all is please look at the exit clauses while striking the deal. They will never mention a single word about the exit routes in case you want to walk away from the project in mid way. The clauses in the sale agreement are carefully drafted and all work against you. Mind this fact before handing them over your cheque.

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search

India's No.1 Ratings & Review App
Download MouthShut Mobile App
Write a review and win cash rewards!
recommended-by