For Business
Status: Ready to Move
25% 1.78 78 Reviews Claim this business

Project Details of Brigade Omega, Kanakapura Road, Bangalore

Location and Highlights

23/1, Banashankari 6th Stage 1st Block, Thurahalli Village, Uttarahalli Hobli, Subramanyapura, Bengaluru 560062, KA

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Brigade Omega, Kanakapura Road, Bangalore

Summary
Mar 25, 2017 02:19 PM Read (via Mobile)

I purchased a home from Brigade in south bangalore, even though there was a delay in handing over I was impressed by their service and courtesy. Till date I have not incurred any issues, the apartment is in great condition and I feel I have got a lot of amenities and space for the amount that was paid. The estate team has been overworked and still they manage to do a great job, I would just tell all the people who are purchasing or planning to purchase with Brigade, please have some patience and be courteous to them and you will get the same in return.

Thank you.
Feb 25, 2017 08:38 AM Read

I have 2 flat in Brigade Apartments in Brigade Gardenia. After about 5 years I have been facing tons of quality problems because of inferior workmanship from Brigade. Both of my houses tiles have come out and had to spend lakhs of rupees to fix them. Also the biggest problem with them is that they control the club and increase the club charges exorbitantly year after year. If you happen to put your house for rent they charge club membership for each individual person. So if you are four people you will end up paying 60k for one time member ship charges and 2k per tenant per month.

They wont let you use club with several dress and timing regulations. They ensure that they distribute the same club membership to as many people as possible and to avoid crowding of resources they enforce impractical rules and people who are once trapped continue to become the victim.

Be wary about the club specific costs and quality specific concerns before investing in your dream house.
Feb 16, 2017 04:07 PM Read

Dear Friends

My close relative booked a flat through Brigade Group in Bangalore in 2010 and at the timing was booking the sales team committed for its possession or ready till 2013 but its never found ready in given time and during this period they faced a lot of problem

As per there terms and conditions our relative paid all the amount but they did not received the key of there house because it was not ready and its found ready in Feb 2016 almost 3 years delay and they given the key of house

Finally they shifted in there new house but when they started to stay here they still facing many problem because the construction is not found good and there is no proper quality material used, There flat is on 8th Floor and many times the lift found not working and due to this they are facing big problem and they had complaint also for the same many time but no body revert to them for the same

The customer support is also only for a name because there no. is always found ringing or not working and still my relatives are struggling with the Brigade group

Brigade Omega - Kanakapura Road - Bangalore
Feb 15, 2017 02:51 AM Read

BRIGADE GROUP IN BANGALORE IS A GOOD BUILDERS PROVIDES HOUSES WITH ALL THE FACILITIES IN IT.they complete every project with honesty.they used good quality materials for making the houses.they take reasonable rates for their flats when compare to other builders.they customer service is nice and down to earth.the staff has their own style of dealers with their clients.i think this is the best builders in bangalore .i recomment this to everyone it gives you complete value of money.thanks for viewing my review.
Feb 13, 2017 02:05 PM Read

I booked an apartment at Brigade Orchards Devanahalli project in 2009. The project was supposed to be handed over in 2013 and after 3 years of delay, we finally got a notice to take the possession. Finally got the apartment during August 2016. The construction quality is not at all up to the mark. Never expected such a poor quality of construction from a reputed name like brigade. During the recent rains, the water started leaking from the basement which show the construction quality.

They also have started taking maintenance from customers without even giving the proper facilities as per the agreement and without prior notice. Post handover, the snag fixing takes place at a snails pace. even after regular follow up, the snag list is not attended even after 5-6 months post handover.

Not at all value for money. the helpline post handover fails to resolve the queries and gets closed without any interaction from the customers. Further, the car park allotment was done through internal allotment system without informing the customers. They are even not ready to give the details on what basis they have allotted the car park. they have given all the premium parking to brigade employees and customers of their choice without giving other customers a chance for selection. On contacting, they simply say that it is done through internal lottery system. If internal lottery system is used then how can all brigade employees and few customers get premium parking. further, at the time of booking the flat, brigade had mentioned stilt level parking and charged extra for that. Even though its mentioned in the allotment letter as stilt level car park, they have not allotted stilt level car parking and given basement car park.

very much disappointed with brigade group and would never recommend anyone else to invest their hard earned money in brigade.
Feb 06, 2017 07:11 PM Read

Brigade group is one the best construction group in Bangalore that we find. its known for it perfect plan with perfect exhibition, it has proved to the people of well being that it is the best by proving good customer services and support. It has its own motto like "for better quality of life". Its plan and the services are very good to the customers, they have their own way of dealing with the customers in very professional way and in genuine way. It has its own organised staff from the top management level to the lower level so that every thing will go according to the plan they make.
Feb 06, 2017 06:33 PM Read

I booked flat in 2011 in Brigade Meadows and builder showed us green space around my flat. I checked their approved plan and was happy that Brigade enterprises will abide by that.

To my surprise Brigade made a big shed parking area looking like a mini bus stand in the place where it was suppose to be park and open space. Now that area is worst to stay in.

Such kind of cheating was not expected from Builder like Brigade enterprises. I would suggest, never rely on plan they show you at the time of booking. It is better to stay away from such kind of builder.
Jan 17, 2017 10:13 AM Read (via Mobile)

Thing is that I was reserved a level in Brigade Group extend before few year back by giving the 1000 k as the booking sum.

I came to book hear in light of the fact that one of my companions Mr. Kiran patel was at that point have purchased a 2BHK level in Marathalli extend which I had gone by many time on it. After observed their building outline and nature of item I get awed to their work.

Furthermore, those things I talked about with our better half and furthermore with our dad. After that one day we likewise came to Brigade Group office and met to their CRM individuals who disclosed everything in regards to it.

At long last we purchased a 2BHK level which is more than our desire. Many individuals have gotten some information about my home arrangement I suggest them Brigade Group as a dependable developer.
Dec 25, 2016 10:09 PM Read (via Mobile)

Few days back I was visited your brigade group construction near by kanakpura road those building architecture was really good but need to maintain some more quality because there was everything was so good try to maintain some good quality of metirial and maintance incharge.
Dec 23, 2016 07:46 PM Read (via Mobile)

This is my enjoy with Brigade group and their Brigade metropolis task Bangalore. Brigade city apartments are not worth the cash they charge. They dont even provide Vitrified tiles! And they rate 1.Five - 2laks for their club membership which is mandatory! Buying a flat for 50 lac+ and you dont even get a unfastened get admission to on your membership house inner your compound! Compare with different similar tasks and you'll discover the distinction. Additionally I needed to cancel a flat which I simply’blocked’(now not booked) for which they charged me the cancellation expenses inclusive of the VAT paid to authorities(came up to 70 okay). While asked about that they stated they placed the flat on preserve for 25 days. They admitted that my flat has been offered for Rs.One hundred /squareft greater when I had canceled it. They did no longer even care for my written request. And that advertising crew sucks! They placed you below brilliant stress to shop for the flat otherwise say the desired flat will no longer be to be had.Blah.Blah! And the manner they increase their fees every month is quicker than the velocity of an express educate! Town environment area is all slum! Please examine the task with different initiatives earlier than you purchase from Brigade! One extra money looter in Bangalore!
Dec 20, 2016 07:26 PM Read

Hey Aalam, I was almost ready to invest in Brigade Panorama and then my uncle suggested me Habitat Ventures. They are offering some amazing amenities and a pakka good floor plan at decent pricing. It is situated near Hoodi cirlce and has great connectivity with the EPIP Zone, Shantiniketan IT Park, ITPB, Park Square Mall, Phoenix Market City, Marriot and many other schools hospital with in a 5km range its pretty good for investment. Planning to visit the site today. You too can check out their website for more details.
Dec 02, 2016 06:28 AM Read (via Mobile)

That is my revel in with Brigade group and their Brigade city challenge Bangalore. Brigade city flats aren't worth the cash they charge. They dont even give Vitrified tiles! And that they fee 1.5 - 2laks for their club membership which is mandatory! Buying a flat for 50 lac+ and also you dont even get a loose get right of entry to for your club residence inner your compound! Compare with other comparable projects and you will find the distinction. Also I needed to cancel a flat which I simply’blocked’(not booked) for which they charged me the cancellation charges such as the VAT paid to government(got here as much as 70 k). Whilst asked about that they said they placed the flat on preserve for 25 days. They admitted that my flat has been sold for Rs.A hundred /sq.Toes greater when I had canceled it. They did now not even care for my written request. And that advertising group sucks! They put you underneath first rate pressure to buy the flat otherwise say the desired flat will no longer be available.Blah.Blah! And the way they boom their charges every month is faster than the velocity of an explicit teach! City surroundings region is all slum! Please compare the challenge with other initiatives before you buy from Brigade! One extra money looter in Bangalore!
Sep 08, 2016 12:51 AM Read (via Mobile)

I was one of the individuals who purchased into the Brigade Gateway venture when everything was still on paper. This will by a long shot be the best place to live/work/shop in If the undertaking is finished like it was portrayed on those shiny promoting material that Brigade. Things began to harsh when Brigade missed on it's timetables and trust me this is putting it mildly. We as a whole know there are a great deal of questions in a major venture this way yet the way Brigade took care of these circumstances was/is absolutely amateurish and loaded with falsehoods. The slightest they could have done is to be blunt with it's clients however you need to ask what were they considering; that they are offering realty worth 100's of lakhs to dribbling, thumb-sucking kids!? Think about an instance of an associate who focuses on meeting you at a specific time/place and walks around a hour or two late and accuses every one of the general population on the planet with the exception of himself. This is the relationship that Brigade has developed with it's clients. There is an aggregate carelessness for duties; in the previous 2 years there have been no less than 4 times when they have guaranteed to handover at a specific time and have fizzled wretchedly. These individuals are carrying on a falsehood. My proposal for would-be proprietors here is to endure it until the end of the undertaking and after that perceive how things are on account of starting now nobody including Brigade itself has any piece of information when the task will be finished or on the off chance that you need to bounce in now be set up for a whole deal. I know I have been in it for very nearly 4 years now! As should be obvious that I have purposefully not named names. This post is not about bashing a people who resemble sheep yet the organization and the exploitative individual running it from the top.
Aug 27, 2016 08:57 AM Read (via Mobile)

Brigade group developers are cheaters as they did with part of individuals, by offering the apartments and villas at extremely costly cost. From outside their activities like arranging, parks, clubs and bases of apartments look extremely pleasant yet subsequent to purchasing the flat I could discover the significant issues like development quality was bad, poor fitting, water channels spillages, an excessive amount of congestive bed rooms, little kitchen room. I lament to have purchased a flat from Brigade Groups. you cannot see no less than one window in their flats. What's more, the real issue is the flats costs are high contrasted with different developers in Bangalore.
Aug 26, 2016 07:03 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have booked a level at Brigade Meadows which should be conveyed on 30th June 2015.By Feb 2016 the level was verging on prepared when we went to visit the level and saw a sodden region in one of the rooms and educated the individual in control Mr.Vishwanath Anand Hurakadli for correcting the same before giving it over.Since most recent 6 months Vishwanath is simply encouraging us false dates for giving over the level and at whatever point we are going and checking there is no work being accomplished for redressing the water leakage.Now the new date guaranteed is tenth Aug 2016, and when we went to visit our flat, the circumstance has worsned, all the dividers have gotten to be clammy in every one of the rooms with water tasting through them and we doubted Mr.Vishwanath, his answer was to compose a mail to the objections letter drop at Brigade.They are each of the a group of liars and just worried about taking the cash and not conveying the pads on time that too with substandard quality.They dont much try to amend the errors and repair the pads.
Aug 12, 2016 05:21 AM Read

This Builder is cheating the people. Quality of construction is bad. Seepage everywhere. No sign about electricity connection or bescom meters.

No maintenance. The estate management team is providing all bullshit answers. No E Katha No registration yet. Been 18 months since made the payment no sign of registration. Do not invest your money in brigade group projects.

They provide all false promises and the quality of construction is pathetic. Invest at your own risk. Contact or Tack to the current owners of Brigade Meadows or any other project of theirs and get their reviews before investing in Brigade Group. I hope Times Of India or TV9 does a review and post this builders fraud tactics on their media   so people do not invest their money and incur huge losses. Government should take action and help the common man from getting cheated from Brigade Group. Please TV9, Times Of India come up with an article on this builder and his false promises to cheta people and advice the government to take strict action on such builders.
Jul 31, 2016 07:36 PM Read

I have booked a flat at Brigade Meadows which was supposed to be delivered on 30th June 2015.By Feb 2016 the flat was almost ready when we went to visit the flat and noticed a damp area in one of the bedrooms and informed the person in charge Mr.Vishwanath Anand Hurakadli for rectifying the same before handing it over.Since last 6 months Vishwanath is just promising us false dates for handing over the flat and whenever we are going and checking there is no work being done for rectifying the water leakage.Now the new date promised is 10th Aug 2016,and when we went to visit our flat,the situation has worsned,all the walls have become damp in all the rooms with water sipping through them and we questioned Mr.Vishwanath,his answer was to write a mail to the complaints mailbox at Brigade.They are all a bunch of liars and only concerned about taking the money and not delivering the flats on time that too with substandard quality.They dont even bother to rectify the mistakes and repair the flats.
Apr 12, 2016 04:12 AM Read

I have purchased an apartment in Brigade Meadows Kankapura Road, The Costumer Relations Manager Vijayalakshmi, Jayalakshmi and Leelavathi are all of no use. They are just worried about achieving their targets and collecting the money.

I do not understand why the Government gives permission to such builders. I am ready to pay the balance amount and move in but they are not ready to do the registration since they do not have the Katha. I have already payed half the cost and am paying interest to the bank. This so called Brigade Group is not worried about it. Same on this Group. People do not buy any project from this builder. They are cheating the costumers and they do not respond to emails and calls after you make the payments.
Feb 13, 2016 03:26 PM Read

In my family, I have my wife and my two children. We were looking at buying a new home around Kanakapura Road. To our surprise, we found Brigade’s upcoming project, Plumeria. We were looking for a place that provided all the facilities and amenities.

We are so happy to have got Brigade Plumeria through Brigadeproperties.in It has everything that we were looking for such as swimming pool, coffee shop, tennis court and much more.
Nov 13, 2015 02:43 PM Read

When I purchased an apartment in Brigade I remember the comment made by the sales executive “ We are expensive as compared to other builders are we maintain high quality, others builders are like Maruthi  and we are like BMW or Audi” quite impressive but when it came to reality what they delivered was an scrap with no engine, no RC book, with multiple damages etc. When I tool handover of, my apartment I was been promised that theire customer service team will have a look at the property and ensure it is ready to delivery. I had visited my flat 2 months prior to the handover and made some observation and instructed the site team to make necessary repairs before handover, but eventually when I reached on the day of possession it was all the same, no one had bothered to even go and examine if the flat is ready for handover or not. A basic check to see if they are at-least handing over Hyundai or fiat when they spoke about BMW & Audi during sale.

When I was examining the flat along with the customer care executive I highlighted the areas which require touch up and repair to which I got a response saying we have done some work yesterday so it will dry up and will make necessary changes within a week and handover the remaining keys. I was surprised to see the level of false statement he made there I have visited the flat 2 weeks before and see no improvements and he is saying we have carried out work yesterday itself, I could clearly understand I have fallen into trap of jokers who will never delivery what they promise.

I kept following up with them getting the handover but even after multiple follow ups and escalations I have still not received the handover of my flat, also their Great DGM Mr. Aziz Khan is not bothered ot doesnot have basic curtest to respond back to my messages or calls.

They claim apartment is ready for handover but they do not have electricity connection in the flat, registration will take some time, final finishing is not completed. They promised till the time everything is not completed they will never provide handover but they tried doing that to get the complete payment and ended up giving me a scrap with no engine, no RC book ansd with multiple damages.

I would strongly recommended not to go with their salesy pitch as they now how to sell but now how to build good houses.

Showing: 41 - 60 Reviews on Brigade Omega - Kanakapura Road - Bangalore

Brigade Omega - Kanakapura Road - Bangalore

Brigade Omega, Kanakapura Road, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search