For Business
Status: Ready to Move
25% 1.78 78 Reviews Claim this business

Project Details of Brigade Omega, Kanakapura Road, Bangalore

Location and Highlights

23/1, Banashankari 6th Stage 1st Block, Thurahalli Village, Uttarahalli Hobli, Subramanyapura, Bengaluru 560062, KA

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Brigade Omega, Kanakapura Road, Bangalore

Summary
May 31, 2020 12:22 PM Read

Recentlly I moved in to Brigade Panorama and living here now for past 7 months and it has been terrible. There is back to back power fluctuations all day / all night long. It is going to ruin all electrical / electronics soon due to not having clean power. The bathroom flush water stinks so bad that you will have to close your nose sitting in your living area. If you happened to have guest then you will be so embarrassed that is beyond words because it stinks so bad. Infested with rates, snakes, even bats and monekys have made their appreances as well. There are lots of issues and very poor quality. Nothing close to being luxury apartment. We had so many times water pipe breakage and leakage that we had to line up and get tanker water like they do in "hallis". If at all the builder tries to justify, please get in touch with me and I will be able to provide you with lots of pics and complaints from many current occupants. If you wish to waste your hard earned money on this builder, it's your wish. Lots of people did not want to review because of property priceses will go down. As for me I believe if I have the knowledge and sharing that can save / help another person I will do so. Not going to bother and keep quiet because property value will go down.
Feb 29, 2020 03:11 PM Read

They committed me lot of stuff and I paid premium for the same but they never delivered though and now I am behind them to get my money back. Poor quality construction and bad material used, dont go by their brand name.

DONT TRUST THEM, They are total fraud.
Jan 22, 2020 11:51 AM Read (via Mobile)

Severe drainage pipe leaks inside the floors of the apartment within one year of handover even when not used

Brigade Omega - Kanakapura Road - Bangalore
Jan 05, 2020 03:12 PM Read (via Mobile)

The floor tiles in some apartments are popping up. Possible reasons:

During construction stage,

Improper workmanship,

Poor quality of materials and mixes used,

Inadequate supervision during laying of tiles etc.

I hope the builders are listening.
Oct 31, 2019 05:12 PM Read

DOnt invest, as they do not provide product as promised, some blocks in BO does not have Power supply of Bescom.
Sep 04, 2019 10:25 PM Read

Brigade cheat customers with low quality construction and they charge very high rate which is not worth. All their projects are delayed by minimum 2-3 years, after registering with RERA as well their Brigade Lakefront project is delayed by 2 years. In all brigade projects you can expect low quality tiles, never ending seepage issues, very low quality plastering, once you make the payment they will never ever address any of the quality issues, they will say this material is standard and they are getting from Malaysia. Do not buy anything from brigade and waste your hard earned money.
Aug 18, 2019 05:09 PM Read (via Mobile)

I BOOKED ONE UNIT IN BRIGADE UTOPIA VARTHUR AND WHEN I BOOKED IT WAS CLEARLY TOLD BY BRIGADE THAT THEY HAVE FIXED PRICE POLICY AND THEY WON'T OFFER ANY DISCOUNT OR ANY GOODIES TO ANY CUSTOMER.RECENTLY I CAME TO KNOW THAT THEY HAD SOME FEST WHERE BRIGADE WAS OFFERING DISCOUNTS ON PRICING AS WELL AS I PHONE ON BOOKING ANY FLAT.SO NOW I WANTED TO CANCEL MY BOOKING BASED ON THEIR UNFAIR POLICY.

NOW BRIGADE IS TELLING THEY WOULD FORFEIT THE WHOLE MONEY WHICH IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.THEY SHOULD REFUND THE WHOLE MONEY AS AM CANCELLING ON UNFAIR POLICY.
Jul 15, 2019 04:36 PM Read

It's an ambitious project from a builder which has reputation to successfully deliver really big projects in Bangalore.
May 11, 2019 11:41 PM Read

They have made agrrement full one sided, do not respect supreme

court order .regarding agreement .

refused to reply on mail .

they black mail customer .

anyone signed their agreement copy
Apr 24, 2019 04:53 PM Read

Brigade Utopia will valuable and beneficial for home buyers in upcoming days which is planned at nice place of IT city Bangalore.

This is the golden thought of Brigade developer coming including all kinds of features and quality of residency at Bangalore.It is the most desirable place and be first choice of home seekers and living people in the Bangalore.
Mar 27, 2019 11:55 AM Read (via Mobile)

Worst building u cant keep shoe rack also outside. If any repair u call no body will do .here they ll say we dont knoe .u have to call workers from outside. U call workers from outsidehen they ll say no permission for drilling .dont ever buy here please
Feb 21, 2019 10:51 AM Read

I have been staying in this apartment complex for 12 years and it has been a wonderful journey! We celebrate many festivals and also have programs once in a while. The association here is doing well but I would say they could improve in the upcoming days. There are a lot of rules here which makes it a better place to stay but however, many residents are not so happy with the rules. I have had a beautiful time staying here and if I have a chance, I would like to stay here till the end of my life:-)

Pranav V Shastry

Resident @ Brigade Gardenia
Dec 27, 2018 10:43 AM Read (via Android App)

Brigade Utopia apartments are upcoming apartments on Whitefield Bangalore Karnataka. They are making such a good apartments that it has all the basic facilities that everyone needs. There rate will be less according to my thinking as they are very good and experienced builders. Their hard work is really appreciable
Oct 11, 2018 08:57 PM Read

We bought brigade apts for 60 lacs and the registration is done for 21 lacs. Brigade insisted us on paying all the amounts in bank transactions in cheques so effectively they converted our white money to black and they said they were paying huge bribes to Govt depts for approval so the Govt servants get bribe paid in black so here is the question of black money getting eradicated when Govt employees themselves are creating it. Also brigade has huge cashpiles of black money with them.
Sep 11, 2018 01:05 PM Read

Great residential project from Brigade Group. Brigade Cornerstone Utopia is an amazing residential project conceptualized by Brigade Group to provide affordable magnificent apartments. Offering 1 bhk, 2 bhk and 3 bhk apartments within superb premises of housing area.
Apr 06, 2018 04:51 PM Read

Beauty and elegance has come together with Brigade Utopia – a Brigade group residential venture.

The project located at Varthur Road Near Whitefield highway of East Bangalore, offers 2, 3 and 3.5 BHK apartments set over a vast area of 11 acres. Amenities include lush – green park, play area, club house with gym to name a few. Its proved in past that, investing in Brigade property has ascertained value for money.

Visit: https://brigadeutopia.org.in/
Nov 28, 2017 10:23 AM Read

I am the owner of Brigade Meadows, I bought it believing they are Good builders & keep up the promise what they say during agreement, but I they have not done that, their construction quality is very poor, service after sales is very poor nobody wants to take up the responsibility, I dont recommend anybody to go with Brigade & waste your time & money

Brigade had agreed that they will provide amenities during agreement but they have not kept that promise till now its almost 4 years by now .
Jul 19, 2017 01:40 PM Read (via Mobile)

This is my revel in with Brigade group and their Brigade city task Bangalore. Brigade city residences aren't worth the cash they charge. They dont even give Vitrified tiles! and they fee 1.five - 2laks for his or her membership membership that is obligatory! shopping for a flat for fifty lac+ and also you dont even get a free get right of entry to to your club residence inside your compound! evaluate with other comparable projects and you will locate the difference. also I needed to cancel a flat which I simply’blocked’(now not booked) for which they charged me the cancellation expenses inclusive of the VAT paid to government(came as much as 70 k). when asked about that they stated they placed the flat on hold for 25 days.

They admitted that my flat has been sold for Rs.100 /squaretoes greater once I had canceled it. They did not even care for my written request. And that advertising crew sucks! They placed you beneath incredible pressure to shop for the flat otherwise say the desired flat will no longer be to be had.blah.blah! And the manner they increase their fees each month is faster than the rate of an express educate! town environment vicinity is all slum! Please compare the mission with different tasks earlier than you purchase from Brigade! One more money looter in Bangalore!
Jun 07, 2017 11:25 AM Read

I booked a flat in Brigade Orchard Devenahalli(Banyan Block).

I can say it is one of the best builders in Bangalore based on quality which it provides as well as the amenities, Customer Service and Courtesy.Brigade orchard is spread across 310 acres and is close to airport where one of the biggest tech park of Bangalore by K.I.A.D.B is coming up.It is a town in itself with all the facilities including a mall, small resort, cricket academy by Steve Waugh, Villas, luxury and value plus apartments, tech park, mini golf court, Retirement Homes etc if I name a few. The quality of the fittings used in all the apartments as well as Villa is of high quality.

A great place for investment.

The only negative thing I faced is that the possession date is delayed by almost 6 months.
May 30, 2017 08:08 PM Read (via Android App)

The building is good and the main building is more numbers of floor and its in yeshwanthpur near orion shopping mall.

The flat cost is very high but the society is clean and silent.

More numbers of people visits here.

Place is good with nearby places of Hospital , Shopping Mall, Resturents and Metro

Nearest Railway station is Yeshvanthpur Junction

Nearest Airport is Kempegowda Int. Airport Bengaluru

The Road Transpotations are like BMTC & KSRCTC Buses,

Brigade is good for the trade and builders.

Showing: 21 - 40 Reviews on Brigade Omega - Kanakapura Road - Bangalore

Brigade Omega - Kanakapura Road - Bangalore

Brigade Omega, Kanakapura Road, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search