For Business
Status: Ready to Move
25% 1.79 77 Reviews Claim this business

Project Details of Brigade Omega, Kanakapura Road, Bangalore

Location and Highlights

23/1, Banashankari 6th Stage 1st Block, Thurahalli Village, Uttarahalli Hobli, Subramanyapura, Bengaluru 560062, KA

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Brigade Omega, Kanakapura Road, Bangalore

Summary
0 hrs 1 min ago Read (via Mobile)

As an early resident of Brigade Exotica, we had major issues with water pressure in the building and we had regular pipe bursts and entire rooms would get flooded. Many of these issues are now resolved.

The one remaining major issue in Tower A is the handling of storm water, we have had major issues in the past with flooding in the basement. While some work has been done on this, but the core issue still remains, and even after 8 hours of rains we saw flooding near the club house.
Apr 06, 2022 12:44 PM Read

I had booked a flat wth BRIGADE GROUP in GALIUM, ELDARADO PROJECT from their dubai office, and havd paid 10lakh after which I was asking for some clarification with the payment schedule issue and thir CRM team did not respond and I was upset and did not want to continue with the project and they are deducting my 50% of my payment for no fault of mine, and I have EMAIL proofs the number of mails and reminders I had sent to them .

the worst client support and the so called CRM team is the worst I have experienced in my life, the sales taem also is not supporting .

Would never ever recommend this builder

they are sitting on my hard earned 10lakh rupees, think befoe you invest in them, I already have another property from them and they are never handing over in time.they dont care about their clients.
Mar 31, 2022 08:02 PM Read

Extremely unprofessional, non-transparent Brigade team ever. Our experience says that in East Bangalore, Brigade is only focussing on Utopia, while Parkside East is just a false promise.

They have missed timelines 3 times on paper, while verbally they have missed it more than that. If you ask for OC status, they will say "We've already applied for OC, and we will receive it any time soon". They are saying this since January.

If you're planning to buy, please be informed that once you make the payment, the builder will not allow you to enter the site. Currently, they have taken 95% of the payment from most of the buyers since December last year, and are not allowing the existing buyers to enter the site. However, they are allowing new customers to enter the site.

The pre-Sales journey is quite pleasant, however, once you've purchased, you're sold to Brigade. This project has received RERA extension multiple times, and they are denying to pay any compensation due to delay.

The builder has no interest of completing handover as of now. They have mentioned that once OC is received(no one has any idea on timelines), they will go ahead with khata registration(which will take 2 months). However, unlike builders like Sobha, Prestige, Bren etc., they have NO plan to complete handover, and simultaneously work on OC, Khata registration etc. The CRM, CET and Sales team have told that the Brigade policy does not allow to help the customers in such cases. Though they are very courteous and politely say sorry for everything, in reality, they won't be able to help the buyers.

Brigade Utopia - Whitefield - Bangalore
Mar 31, 2022 05:01 AM Read

The Sales Guys promise me to deliver the flat on July-Aug-2021, But still flat is not handed over and its Mar-2022.

I really don't understand what's stopping them to deliver my flat in M block, where people already started living and only the Flat is not completed.

1. No Response from CRM, Sales team, Worst customer care service.

2. Don't buy flat if its land owner share. Horrible experience.

3. I don't recommend this project to anyone, They sale flat saying ready to moving in 2 month but you will end up with waiting for an year.

4. You will have no clue to whom to reach and escalate, there is no contacts. No one listen.

5. It was wrong decision to Go with Brigade.

Can anyone help me with contact details from Brigade Higher Management.
Mar 19, 2022 07:53 PM Read

Third-rate company with fourth-rate construction and nth rate delivery.Avoid this developer like the plague.Their SSLC-pass Sales and CRM team will try to convince you otherwise but do not succumb to their false claims.They don't even pay their contractors on time.
Dec 06, 2021 09:46 PM Read (via Mobile)

I think Brigade builders are fraudsters. We were promised that the house will be handed over in few months time as it's almost done. Whereas the reality is that it's been already more than a year , still we have not got the house. Now they are telling that they will hand over the house by July 2022. We are paying both emi & rent.

On top of that their quality is so poor. Want to sell my property kindly help .
Aug 30, 2021 11:54 AM Read

We liked the project and went ahead with the booking.

But the support from Brigade once you do the booking - is pathetic, non of their sales team is reachable and customer service - only thing that you get with promptness - is the autoreply email - after that there will be total silence

Our recommendation - is when you go to any Brigade project - please do not pay upfront - as you will have to do running around after that - Get all documents for review with a minimum token only - so that all risk are manageable. Even though they are good builders - to get clarity on the project the documentation review is necessary as sales team is not dependable - not just in Brigade but for any project you plan to buy

Hope that we will get the clarity on the project and agreement queries that we are seeking someday from the Brigade team
Jul 06, 2021 03:17 AM Read (via Mobile)

We were told brigade 7 gardens will be delivered by 2020 October n was sold at premium price they got extension for COVID n fooling everyone saying it’s completed n we don’t need another extension n flats will be delivered by March 2021

But again they got another extension saying July 2021 now we have been informed that they will extend it further

When we visit the site we can see nobody is working

Other owners are trying to sell the property

OC IS NOT RECEIVED YET

When asked brigade simply say it’s COVID so Delay is expected,

It’s been more than a year now

We are paying emi’s !

They are nothing but cheats do not fall for such trap

Better buy from local builder who has oc received

Many owners have formed WhatsApp group n plan on selling asap as they feel conned

They showed something in pictures when we visited the flat it is completely different design

EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING TO PAY 1cr for such people

Ask for OC and possession date in writing else be prepared to wait for years just like all their other projects please read reviews
Jun 09, 2021 02:03 PM Read

Booked flat in serene. Due to covid we were facing financial crunch hence unable to pay the payment on time. I am not pretty sure they mentioned in agreement as well. is it legal to charge interest for delayed payments?

Can someone help me on this?
Jun 01, 2021 02:53 PM Read

I am really very disappointed with the design they finally given w.r.to shown in brochure and demo video.I have purchased flat in bricklane such that Brigade is trusted builder but it does not be like that
May 17, 2021 05:07 PM Read (via Mobile)

Since the drop down is not showing brigade metropolis, other propertyis selected.Brigade Metropolis is very cheaply maintained. They will allow above flats to do plumbing n drilling wholeday 24/7. When concern was raised by multiple tenants on the noise everyday n night, some North Indian goon with a lady who looks so illiterate n uneducated will threaten the residents especially single ladies. Poor n cheap maintenance
Mar 01, 2021 11:54 AM Read (via Mobile)

Do not visit this place.. all they will say is all flats sold , which is impossible.. 8/10 towers .. each tower 26 floors.. and i guess 4 flats in each floor.. 1000 arnd flats and all sold, crap.. Have the flat for yourself and sell it higher price .. Your wish .. but dont adventise them as you are ready to sell . Probably you want ppl to park cars and show off that you guys are in demand !!
Feb 20, 2021 03:45 PM Read (via Mobile)

Pathetic service by finance team...a girl called Swati never responds to your queries...also never informs what documents to carry for registration. Our registration is cancelled because of their negligence. Never go with brigade group. We have paid money and tied our hands else would have cancelled this agreement.
Feb 17, 2021 03:55 AM Read (via Mobile)

Absolute buffoons who manage the sales team. Went to brigade exotica to see the property. From the receptionist to everyone else, they are so arrogant and not at all hospitable. They advertise as of they have something to sell. But once you reach the site, they give such an unpleasant experience. They certainly seem to hate their job and forced to sit there on a weekend. Very unexpected of such a top brand, and selling one of the best planned protects in the area. I saw all the negative reviews and went there thinking they were false. But unfortunately not.
Feb 13, 2021 01:54 AM Read (via Mobile)

I booked Brigade lakefront on 2015, committed delivery date was 2016 dec.. delivered on 2019 end without proper compensation as its due to gods act. Car parking not allotted even after 2 years of registration and after soo much of fight allotted car parking space barely not enough for car to park. Pathetic fitting , poor finishing, bad quality meterials everywhere . Never trust them else you should be ready to fight at least for 10 years to get whatever promised in agreement
Dec 30, 2020 11:03 AM Read

Brigade is a trusted brand so we booked here. The location is very calm and green. It is walkable from ITPL and metro station. Waiting to move in. Thx
Dec 28, 2020 02:32 PM Read

Brigade Golden Triangle & Brigade group: Very poor construction quality, cheap materials used and not customer centric. One year after handover the builders completely wash their hands off any of the constructional / structural issues that arise and leave it to the mercy of the apartment association - apartment is just around three years old and you can see the condition of apt in the pics.

As you can see from other negative review feedbacks' - "project is handed over to association" is the standard answer!

Their customer service attitude is don't care and their customer service portal is bogus - without addressing any issues or even providing any feedback they close issues on their own.

Multiple attempts to converse their support team have failed. Even their marketing team who were involved during the sale are not responding.

I am forced to sell this property and look for a better one. Even an Ambassador car would last longer than three years!
Dec 27, 2020 12:38 AM Read (via Mobile)

I recently bought a flat in Serene. Before buying, I did a good amount of research on the good projects in and around Whitefield and Sarjapur. Brigade Cornerstone Utopia came out to be the best and the most promising one. The landscape, greenery, amenities are the best you can find in any township project. Add to that, the high street shopping and multiplex coming up in the project are icing on the cake.It's a mini city altogether and definitely promises an excellent RoI. It is futuristic and has every modern facility you would expect. Darshan from the sales team did a superb job in explaining the minute details of the project and made my buying experience a pleasurable one.

The only drawback would be the long wait for possession until June 2023 as the excitement to start living in this highly modern and beautiful township makes you impatient.

Update: The flats in serene would be available for possession starting Oct 2021 as per latest official communication, which is around 8 months prior to the initially promised date. If situation stays favourable they will provide the possession even earlier. Couldn't have been more happier.
Oct 28, 2020 10:23 PM Read (via Android App)

This is a Myvon structure, no bricks or solid concrete blocks are used here. All regular walls here are reinforced concrete one. This type of structure is most resistant to earthquake & it greatly entertain the ductile behaviour of structure. Structural safety is more in this type of structure.
May 31, 2020 12:22 PM Read

Recentlly I moved in to Brigade Panorama and living here now for past 7 months and it has been terrible. There is back to back power fluctuations all day / all night long. It is going to ruin all electrical / electronics soon due to not having clean power. The bathroom flush water stinks so bad that you will have to close your nose sitting in your living area. If you happened to have guest then you will be so embarrassed that is beyond words because it stinks so bad. Infested with rates, snakes, even bats and monekys have made their appreances as well. There are lots of issues and very poor quality. Nothing close to being luxury apartment. We had so many times water pipe breakage and leakage that we had to line up and get tanker water like they do in "hallis". If at all the builder tries to justify, please get in touch with me and I will be able to provide you with lots of pics and complaints from many current occupants. If you wish to waste your hard earned money on this builder, it's your wish. Lots of people did not want to review because of property priceses will go down. As for me I believe if I have the knowledge and sharing that can save / help another person I will do so. Not going to bother and keep quiet because property value will go down.

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Brigade Omega - Kanakapura Road - Bangalore

Brigade Omega - Kanakapura Road - Bangalore

Brigade Omega, Kanakapura Road, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search