BRIGADE GROUP CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Price On Request

BRIGADE GROUP CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Apr 06, 2022 12:44 PM 4132 views

Product Implementation Rate:

I had booked a flat wth BRIGADE GROUP in GALIUM, ELDARADO PROJECT from their dubai office, and havd paid 10lakh after which I was asking for some clarification with the payment schedule issue and thir CRM team did not respond and I was upset and did not want to continue with the project and they are deducting my 50% of my payment for no fault of mine, and I have EMAIL proofs the number of mails and reminders I had sent to them .

the worst client support and the so called CRM team is the worst I have experienced in my life, the sales taem also is not supporting .

Would never ever recommend this builder

they are sitting on my hard earned 10lakh rupees, think befoe you invest in them, I already have another property from them and they are never handing over in time.they dont care about their clients.

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search

India's No.1 Ratings & Review App
Download MouthShut Mobile App
Write a review and win cash rewards!
recommended-by