₹43.9 L - ₹71 L
Possession on: Apr 2019
Status: Under Construction

Cheater!!
Mar 06, 2020 11:44 AM 11709 views
(Updated Mar 06, 2020 11:37 AM)

Product Implementation Rate:

I had the most dreadful experience while dealing with Prakash who is part of the Sales Team. They have a referral incentive of 50000 /-if you are not aware! Since I did not know the process, I reached out to one more employee who directed me to Prakash. . After sending all the required documents of referral, I get to hear after following up for 3 months that I will not receive the referral amount.The funny part was even the person who bought the flat had to write to them saying I had referred her Bren, if you don't want to shell out money for referral, please do not keep a scheme! Horrible Experience! I would never recommend to have any kind of relationship with this builder!

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search

India's No.1 Ratings & Review App
Download MouthShut Mobile App
Write a review and win cash rewards!
recommended-by