Price On Request

A-E, 1, Corporation Road, Perungudi, Chennai 600096, TN

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on BBCL Nakshatra, Perungudi, Chennai

Summary
Nov 08, 2020 06:53 PM Read (via Android App)

A good flat but firstly you must checkout all the details about your flat and also checkout the interior.

Price is also good neither too high nor too low.

A decent flat to buy.
Bad
Jan 10, 2019 03:57 PM Read

Bad experience, be aware before you pay, waste of money and time

booked for 3859Rs per SF, now they asked me to re book for 4500Rs, they cancelled and not refund full amount, I loose my money, Its all my mistake that I paid earlier.i loose my 50000Rs
Mar 20, 2017 12:44 AM Read

I have bought a 2 bedroom flat in the bbcl it will really good.they customer service will be support very gradually. In my personal opinion of the bbcl builders okay.

And my friend also try to bought in this bbcl team, he also told it will worth for money. somebodys told lot of rummer about this builders I haired lot and little bit confused and finally I deceit to site visit. That time I automatically change my opinion about this builders.

BBCL Nakshatra - Perungudi - Chennai
Jan 27, 2015 12:01 PM Read

I just have to say that my experience with the team at BBCL Ashraya was such a pleasurable one. I needed guidance as i am a woman on my own, and I certainly got it from Enquiry. He told me the building would take 20 weeks and it did, how awesome is that!

She had some great ideas and was always a friendly voice at the end of the phone. All the Tradesmen did a fabulous job. The service was fantastic from beginning to end. I have a quality built home and I love it.

Thank you to the team at BBCL Ashraya.

Showing: 1 - 4 Reviews on BBCL Nakshatra - Perungudi - Chennai

BBCL Nakshatra, Perungudi, Chennai Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search