GOOD PROJECT AND BEST CONNECTIVITY

Status: Under Construction

GOOD PROJECT AND BEST CONNECTIVITY
Sep 23, 2019 03:09 PM 3564 views

Product Implementation Rate:

I have booked an apartment at artha midas, and I am happy and satisfied with the service AND PRICE, I would definitely recommend Mr.SHAVEEN and the team! This was not my first plot but was the first time I really felt the agent knew his business. He came to initial meeting with very helpful information and explained his process in a way that definitely showed his expertise in real estate Super responsive as if you are his only client! Friendly and professional. Thanks for helping me to buy a plot!’’ thank you much Mr.shaveen.

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search

India's No.1 Ratings & Review App
Download MouthShut Mobile App
Write a review and win cash rewards!
recommended-by