Happy to share my experience..

₹61.75 L
Possession on: Dec 2017
Status: Ready to Move
92% 4.58 12 Reviews Claim this business
Happy to share my experience..
Jun 13, 2019 08:22 PM 514 views

Product Implementation Rate:

Anta is a good reputed organization which earned good name in less time inspite of less marketing activities. I have been reffered to Anta by one of my friend who owns a villa with them. I am happy living in my Home made by them. Me and my family are happy with our living and we feel that we have taken an apt decision and have got a value for money. They have been building up a good system because of their well dealing and approach towards the consumers. They have been very co-operative in customizing the plans according to our choice which I don’t think many builders will entertain. I have recommended their new projects with people known to me. Wish the entire Anta family all the very best.

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Anta Marvel - Maradu - Kochi
Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search