ANTA Builders CHEATERS

92% 4.58 12 Reviews Claim this business
ANTA Builders CHEATERS
Jun 22, 2018 08:18 AM 4252 views

Product Implementation Rate:

Anta Builders had promised the handover of the flat No 3-D in their Marvel project by February 2017. They have still not handed over the project and are not even telling me when they are expected to handover the same .

In November 2017, they forced me to release the last installment towards their payment promising me that they will for sure handover the flat by March 2018. In failing to do so, they promised me that they will be giving me a compensation of Rs. 19000/. towards rent every month starting April 2018.

They are not replying to my mails and have also not paid my rent compensation for the past 3 months . I am in a very tight financial situation and hence would like to file a complaint against ANTA builders for cheating me . As I work in Chennai, I am not able to come to Cochin frequently to sort this issue . Kindly help me as I am a single parent and have a lot of responsibilities. Thank you .

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Anta Marvel - Maradu - Kochi
Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search