ANTA Builders & Developers

92% 4.58 12 Reviews Claim this business
ANTA Builders & Developers
Jun 13, 2019 05:50 PM 532 views

Product Implementation Rate:

Hi I am Praveen and for me Anta is that company which fulfills the satisfaction of a home buyer. I am a trader abroad and I also a customer of Anta since last 7 years. I already own 2 apartments of Anta in Vytilla where my parents are happily and comfortably staying right now. I have bought a 3rd apartment from them very near to NH by pass which is getting completed in 2-3 months time. Its coming up in an ideal location which will give me good return on investment. I am very close to the Anta family, they all works hard to finish the project in schedule time and quality.Its not only with their customers I have even noticed them dealing their contractors and associates in a good manner. I appreciate the entire team and their commitment. My sister too is planning to get a villa of theirs in kadavanthra. I positively recommend Anta .

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Anta Marvel - Maradu - Kochi
Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search