Worst Society “ Amrapali Princely”

₹50 L - ₹94.4 L
Status: Ready to Move

Worst Society “ Amrapali Princely”
May 01, 2022 02:05 AM 1529 views (via Mobile)

Product Implementation Rate:

I have stayed in this society for 1 year. I had my worst experience right from getting a flat through broker. Brokers are always inside the society and have a bad attitude. They think they own that place. A broker name “Dharmendra” is always walking inside the society and keeps checking out girls. Initially they told me only rent and deposit along with brokerage later on there were lot hidden charges. Every month they will ask money for some or the other reason. They took all my docs including my family for verification but when I asked about owner details they never gave me. They just asked me to transfer rent to a phone number every month. I was looted every month by this society so I had to leave. Parking place is haunted and damaged. Walls inside and outside apartments are broken. Society is dirty. There is a charge of 5000/- before you start renting out but if you are a bachelor they won’t return. 5000/- is refundable only for family.

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search

India's No.1 Ratings & Review App
Download MouthShut Mobile App
Write a review and win cash rewards!
recommended-by