I wish I could give Negative Rating

Status: Ready to Move

I wish I could give Negative Rating
Jan 17, 2019 08:41 AM 3736 views

Product Implementation Rate:

Are you looking forward to buy an apartment WITHOUT OC, poor construction quality and amenities are just promises. GO AHEAD AND INVEST IN AMIGO SHELTERS!

It's been more than 2 years we have been getting false promises regarding the OC. And since we started following up regularly regarding OC and we are conveying truth to the prospective buyers, "they have no interest in getting the OC". This is the latest update from them.

Kindly check the Amenities promised for Amigo Lake view in the brochure and come have a look on what we got. Same goes with the construction Quality as well. you will be amazed to see how well they have managed the gardens and the play area. Think before you invest!

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search

India's No.1 Ratings & Review App
Download MouthShut Mobile App
Write a review and win cash rewards!
recommended-by